Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

Its your Birthday!![/size]Come on Lets Celebrate!! [/size]. Love you so much my[/size]#rebelheart11831725_10153199696212979_8881344109458[/size]

11222128_10153199696567979_3368896951522[/size]

And what's with the George Galloway on her pillow case :lol:

Guest Medoner

how can someone so smart and jsut plain grown up looking be so young wth. But yeah, M is a great great mom. Her kids never had to suffer because of her fame and i have no idea how she did it

saw some girl on instagram (i think she's a singer, indie) with half the followers of madonna but she gets like 200k likes/pic. so weird how such few likes madonna gets for her pics considering she has a lot of followers (yes I think 4.4million is a lot)

saw some girl on instagram (i think she's a singer, indie) with half the followers of madonna but she gets like 200k likes/pic. so weird how such few likes madonna gets for her pics considering she has a lot of followers (yes I think 4.4million is a lot)

And yet you don't know who this person is, doesn't that say a lot to you? Lol who cares

Guest Rachelle of London

This morning she posted an old pic of her and Sean saying "its their birthdays soon" when I went to comment, she had deleted it.

she's wearing wigs for years, those are two obvious examples.

I suppose there were always hairpieces since DWT

confessions looked quite natural.

This morning she posted an old pic of her and Sean saying "its their birthdays soon" when I went to comment, she had deleted it.

Yes! Someone reposted it but then disappeared. She had 2nd thoughts, maybe didn't want false rumours to start.

I suppose there were always hairpieces since DWT

confessions looked quite natural.

Blonde Ambition ponytail

Girlie Show afro wig

Blonde Ambition ponytail

Girlie Show afro wig

true, thats why I like sans ponytail best.

that and the beginning of who's that granny show

20101019-pix-madonna-blond-ambition-pres

tumblr_m7og6q6q4H1r7e9vpo1_500.gif