Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

Why isn't she following Chaz anymore?

Maybe he pissed off M? Maybe he has got a huge ego? Who knows really. This was posted in the tour forum:

Danish-Vietnamese dancer Stephanie Nguyen, one of the MDNA Tour dancers, revealed to Danish newspaper BT that she is among the 20 dancers (8 female and 12 male) who will be joining Madonna on stage for the upcoming Rebel Heart Tour.

Choreography and band rehearsals started in New York City in early May. Full production rehearsals started earlier this week at another undisclosed location.

Interestingly, Stephanie revealed that the dancers on the MDNA Tour were very much divided into cliques. This is not the case this time around. It's all one big, happy family. :)

Maybe he pissed off M? Maybe he has got a huge ego? Who knows really. This was posted in the tour forum:

Danish-Vietnamese dancer Stephanie Nguyen, one of the MDNA Tour dancers, revealed to Danish newspaper BT that she is among the 20 dancers (8 female and 12 male) who will be joining Madonna on stage for the upcoming Rebel Heart Tour.

Choreography and band rehearsals started in New York City in early May. Full production rehearsals started earlier this week at another undisclosed location.

Interestingly, Stephanie revealed that the dancers on the MDNA Tour were very much divided into cliques. This is not the case this time around. It's all one big, happy family. :)

I thought Chaz was going to be on the tour

always loved chaz' talent but never his personality from what I saw in videos. of course sometimes we're wrong about people but i don't know.. i thought he came across as arrogant. glad to see the dancers are a happy family now

She spells "everything" the same way she sings it in Candy Shop.

haha i thought that as well

^

Yes. RIP Ingrid. Her interviews with Madonna:

Vanity Fair March 1998 (Madonna and Child) (thanks for having this in your scrapbook, Pud!)

Interview Magazine March 2001

Interview Magazine April 2008

seLenzul.jpgm59EgzGQ.jpgE2sPdmD0.jpg

Esteemed writer and editor Ingrid Sischy, who served as editor-in-chief of Interview magazine for 18 years, has died at the age of 63. Sischy passed away Friday morning at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York. The cause of death was breast cancer.
Sischy, who was born in Johannesburg, South Africa, and grew up in Edinburgh, Scotland, came to prominence as editor of Art Forum, where she worked from 1979 to 1987. In 1988, she became photography and fashion critic at The New Yorker, a role she held until 1996, profiling figures like Robert Mapplethorpe, as well as fashion designers Miuccia Prada, Azzedine Alaïa and Alexander McQueen in the early stages of their careers.
From 1989 to 1998, Sischy served as editor-in-chief of Interview magazine, founded in 1969 by Andy Warhol and British journalist John Wilcock, where she worked alongside her partner, Interview president and publisher Sandra Brant.
In 1997, Sischy became a contributing editor at Vanity Fair, where she profiled leading figures from the worlds of art, fashion and entertainment, from Madonna and Keith Haring to Jeff Koons and Jean-Michel Basquiat. She conducted the first interview with fashion designer John Galliano following his unceremonious exit from Dior, which appeared in Vanity Fair under the headline: “Galliano in the Wilderness.”
Since 2008, Sischy was an international editor at Condé Nast International, contributing to the French, Italian and Spanish editions of Vanity Fair, as well as German Vogue.