Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

That hair and make up looks like from Interview 2010 photoshoot. But it's obviously this is from Iconic video. She tagged Steven Klein. And it's not GGW look :)

Guest Pud Whacker

I love love love she mentionned Martin Burgoyne

me too! some guy said, "i love you queen, whos that?" i nearly fell over. not because he didnt know, but whos your queen? who are you blindly following? LOOK IT UP.

She is really in a melancholy mood. As if she misses the very ver very old friends from back then. She has missed Martin so much all these years, but this sudden mention in Instagram...

She is really in a melancholy mood. As if she misses the very ver very old friends from back then. She has missed Martin so much all these years, but this sudden mention in Instagram...

I think not being in a serious relationship now makes a difference also. You can only go so far with your kids....

I don't think you can tell from an instagram that someone is melancholy. Just because they mentioned an old friend once. Madonna has sad moments but for the most part I think she is pretty happy. She has beautiful kids, a great career, good health. To me she doesn't come off as a miserable depressed person although she has sad moments sometimes. I think she's pretty normal in that no one is happy all the time, but most people don't sit around being depressed all day either.

I think not being in a serious relationship now makes a difference also. You can only go so far with your kids....

IDK I think she's pretty serious with the twins :sassy:

I believe she's happy with what she has now.

I don't think you can tell from an instagram that someone is melancholy. Just because they mentioned an old friend once. Madonna has sad moments but for the most part I think she is pretty happy. She has beautiful kids, a great career, good health. To me she doesn't come off as a miserable depressed person although she has sad moments sometimes. I think she's pretty normal in that no one is happy all the time, but most people don't sit around being depressed all day either.

Just for the record I believe that she quantified in a recent interview being happy "sometimes," although what that means exactly would depend on the context in which it was asked.

She's referenced her early NYC days a LOT since being on Instagram. We just never had a medium before to see her express much about it....bar the odd interview.

She's referenced her early NYC days a LOT since being on Instagram. We just never had a medium before to see her express much about it....bar the odd interview.

It is more than just IG. She mentioned those days more in interviews than I can remember before, some in response to the hacking and longing for 'simpler' times, even that the album was intended to have an early '80's sound (which it really doesn't ???).

It is more than just IG. She mentioned those days more in interviews than I can remember before, some in response to the hacking and longing for 'simpler' times, even that the album was intended to have an early '80's sound (which it really doesn't ???).

She never said she missed the actual sound of music from the 80's, it was more the community of other artists, how music was marketed and promoted, artistic freedom etc. The album was never intended to sound like the 80's. If anything a lot of Rebel Heart references her music from the 90's more than the 80's.

She never said she missed the actual sound of music from the 80's, it was more the community of other artists, how music was marketed and promoted, artistic freedom etc. The album was never intended to sound like the 80's. If anything a lot of Rebel Heart references her music from the 90's more than the 80's.

True, she even had Keith Haring artwork on the walls on the first couple of interviews

True, she even had Keith Haring artwork on the walls on the first couple of interviews

There was definitely a retro reference point by either Madonna or related second hand through a producer but it may have been the late '80's, which makes more sense especially from the standpoint of LFL which was around the release when many of the early interviews were conducted (I want this to sound like 1988 etc).

Edited by elayman