Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

Also--Madonna's DM game on instagram must be STRONG as FUCK. She posts about these models and then fucks them the next week.

strong and efficient. she ditched the kabbalah procedure with those guys. who was the last one she took to class. Jesus? Brahim?

She is wasting no time. and seems to go for exactly what she wants. Mediterranean, tall, zexy & dark. Honestly, who wouldnt go for that?

i still don't know how people DM on instagram. you just @ them but it's not private.

ah and how long before the dailymail will talk about "pushing" her black son to sing a song about drugs :lmao: (even though its anti drugs, but they don't care for facts :p)

Love david btw. even a few years ago Madonna said that david watches every move and song with full concentration when she's on stage. from the beginning when he was really young. he also likes Folkdonna. the kid's got taste.

David is so talented for such a young age, he's going to be a famous singer/dancer when he grows up.

Love david btw. even a few years ago Madonna said that david watches every move and song with full concentration when she's on stage. from the beginning when he was really young. he also likes Folkdonna. the kid's got taste.

What will Mercy do?

What will Lola and Rocco do? :lol: ^ Just seems David is more interested in music.

I think Lola will be back in college in September. But I could be wrong I think Rocco will be dancing what about Olga? LOL

Ugh why is it posted here?!! Can we not post things about the gold digger in this forum please.

ITA. It's really none of our business went on In Madonna's relationships. And I do like Guy i'm probably not the only one. But we have no idea went on and it should be left at that. Just my opinion of course.

I think Lola will be back in college in September. But I could be wrong I think Rocco will be dancing what about Olga? LOL

Olga will do back flips! I'm sure her kids will make some appearances, they adore their Queen Mama.

Olga will be back flips! I'm sure her kids will make some appearances, they adore their Queen Mama.

they sure do. Lola and Rocco are already famous, David now Madonna said Mercy likes to play the Piano.

I watched madonna and guy show on YouTube about break up. Iam so glad she got rid of him he tied her down to being English boring housewife. When he blamed her for movie swept away flopped he did commercial to make an ass out of her .she did confession album tour was sexiest and hott.he hated her not being doting English housewife. Marriage was bad she wanted out in show he hated idea of adoption of David and finally madonna in 2008 got friendly with A - Rod

iam never want a man to make her feel unloved and not wanted.guy richie wedding and sherlock holmes movie were paid for by madonna divorce settlement he forever should be kissing madonna ass.p.s. I love gang bang song what madonna feels about that douchebag.

Is kevin sampio on his instagram riding madonna toy she bought him it looks like her home in the Hamptons is he living with her hope he treats her kids great . madonna love her 4 children they are her world

He's has to awesomeness in bed madonna wants best pussymunching and longlasting sessions he must be doing the job she letting him ride her horse and buying him gifts.being around the house she must feel good to have him be around her kids

She is wasting no time. and seems to go for exactly what she wants. Mediterranean, tall, zexy & dark. Honestly, who wouldnt go for that?

Instagram has replace the old method of riding in a limo around NYC. :rotfl:

Age is not good on him, no bitter comment here, just reality and facts

i sure hope "holiday" makes the final cut since it's such a anthem kinda madonna song, a classic that makes the crowd go wild. i remember that at the reinvention tour, and dwt in paris everytime holiday began the noise of the cheering crowd was so loud it was wild!!