Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

She's playing with people. That's what she always did and it's amazing it still works. I don't understand why some of her fans want her to go beige and not posting this kind of things, it's like they don't know her or something, don't mistake Madonna for Taylor Swift please. The day she stops being controversial she'll stop being Madonna. I don't want her to be any other way. Keep posting !

This HOES!

You know what? I'm fucking sick of people getting "offended" by every little thing......it goes beyond Madonna too. I hope she "offends" on this tour as she never has before in her career, something that will make even Sex look tame.

You know what? I'm fucking sick of people getting "offended" by every little thing......it goes beyond Madonna too. I hope she "offends" on this tour as she never has before in her career, something that will make even Sex look tame.

That would be so cooooool!!!!

Guest eroticerotic

LOL at Grindr Flakes

and

I'm jealous I didn't find that Black Madonna LAV tank Jada rocked. I find it genius. Love it!

Both Madonna and The Other Woman Lana have Steven Klein posts. I hope they did something together!!!!!!

I still think Steven K plateaued around 2006-2007, now it's the same thing over and over. But here's hoping these ladies pull something out of him that's fressh!!

go ahead and ask them yourself they act like it was never even planned despite winners being picked :rolleyes:

they never got their messages u know like the gays who claim have lost their chat history lol

Guest Rachelle of London

I posted that pic on mnation's Twitter and FB just a couple days ago on the anniversary of Gianni's death. She's still watching us! :tigger:

I was about to say.