Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

I don't think Wendy was as hard on Madonna as some of you made it out to be. But the one part that got me was when she said, "Madonna shouldn't do things to make us wonder if she's racist." First of all, I don't think she thought this would make people wonder if she's racist. Second of all, if you have to question whether or not Madonna is racist, then you don't know jack shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juxb08eI7Ss&feature=youtu.be&t=8m42s

she wasn't even being hard on her at all.

Why do people here bring that Wendy person each time???? Just forget about her she is a nobody that nobody knows.

Because she's the only one talking about this kind of stupid things.She makes a living out of talking about the silliest topics/trash. That's the difference with Oprah. Wendy is a rag show about gossips so it's the only place you can turn to to get some feedback about shit like this (and the View, Talk, these hens shows where stupid people give their 2 cents on silly topics)

Standing against a substantive injustice is difficult. It requires effort, and it can even be dangerous. Attacking celebrity hairstyles lets people feel like they're "fighting for a cause" and "making the world a better place" while doing everything that your usual celebrity-obsessed gossip-loving drones would normally do. They can have their cake and eat it too, by being painfully superficial as well as feeling morally superior about it.

Great points. You are right, it is so much easier for them to get out-raged over non-issues instead of concentrating on the real issues and real racism that blights the world.

Seriously FFS. Some days I just can't deal with all the fucking stupid in this world. A bunch of fucking victims.

And double fuck you to Wendy for insinuating that Madonna has breast implants. What a cunt.

Seriously FFS. Some days I just can't deal with all the fucking stupid in this world. A bunch of fucking victims.

And double fuck you to Wendy for insinuating that Madonna has breast implants. What a cunt.

How could anyone seriously think she has breast implants? Everyone has seen the nude pictures taken of her as a teenager when she first came to NYC. Her breasts are pretty much the same size now as then.

I hate that I even watched that clip.

She's totally making something out of nothing, AS USUAL. Which is basically her whole career.

Because she's the only one talking about this kind of stupid things.She makes a living out of talking about the silliest topics/trash. That's the difference with Oprah. Wendy is a rag show about gossips so it's the only place you can turn to to get some feedback about shit like this (and the View, Talk, these hens shows where stupid people give their 2 cents on silly topics)

Well if she's the only one talking about this then maybe this ain't that big of a deal

This "controversy" is totally outrageous and offensive to me. They're her fucking children. And as me myself vein an adopted black child with white parents, I totally understand. I very rarely remember that my skin color's different than my parents, and I'm sure Madonna, David and Mercy very rarely think of their skin color either. They're family and family is not defined by the color of your skin. This is NOT a race issue and it really angers me when people in the community try to make things like this an issue because it really distracts from people who are ACTUALLY racist and actually doing a disservice. And once again as usual, Wendy should be ASHAMED of herself and you Wendy supporters can leave.

This "controversy" is totally outrageous and offensive to me. They're her fucking children. And as me myself vein an adopted black child with white parents, I totally understand. I very rarely remember that my skin color's different than my parents, and I'm sure Madonna, David and Mercy very rarely think of their skin color either. They're family and family is not defined by the color of your skin. This is NOT a race issue and it really angers me when people in the community try to make things like this an issue because it really distracts from people who are ACTUALLY racist and actually doing a disservice. And once again as usual, Wendy should be ASHAMED of herself and you Wendy supporters can leave.

Great, passionate post PaulaAbdul. Saying it exactly as it is :thumbsup:

great post! I too think they barely think of the color of their skin or that their mom is famous they know that Madonna is their mom.. It upsets me too seeing all these hateful comments we all bleed the same color as Madonna once said and it doesn't matter if you are black white purple orange. Gay or straight we are all human.

I love her sense of humour :laugh:

so many people don`t get it. You really have to be open minded to understand her. There are so many narrow minded people out there, it really scares me sometimes.

I can`t wait for the Rebel Heart kick ass tour :roadrunner:

no she needs to change it. too many people don't get it. she can easily put it in a collage and safe herself all this drama. too many people are angry & misunderstanding now.

^ They're always angry. She should leave it, for goodness sake people were offended by the innocent massaging feet pic. Don't want those people following M in the first place, stupid idiots.