Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

Ok Steven posted this

CB5F85BC-7304-46A0-83FA-CCE4EA0B8CEB.png

OMG!

Maybe it's a video for a new single (Rebel Heart?), maybe it's a vid for the tour! This era is killing me! :drama: :drama:

Guest Rocco Papa

11333304_1608601332690615_1509084736_n.j

Thank You Gucci for this Gorgeous Gift! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️#rebelheart

This needs to be sold at the shows!! New tour merch please!!!

i just noticed rocco's nail polish.. i like how he seems so confident with himself

He has been wearing it for quite some time now. You can see it in some previous pics she posted as well. I like his confidence too. Such a free spirit.

11695737_10153134235542979_6702235078924

TS welcome to my Town!!! Have a great show tonight!! wish I could be there! #metlife #rebelheart

M continues with the ****ing lame-ass with those girls. Meanwhile as usual they keep paying dust to M (let me guess TS ignored her insta post?).. Ridiculous!

Edited by Newman

M continues with the ****ing lame-ass with those girls. Meanwhile as usual they keep paying dust to M (let me guess TS ignored her insta post?).. Ridiculous!

You think you will make it to the end of July without getting banned??

What is with this attitude that some have thinking today's young female stars don't like Madonna when most of them all rave about her ? That is what I notice, how virtually all of them love her. As for Taylor, she played back-up guitar for her at an award show so how is that paying dust to her ? Katy, Miley, Ariana, Rihanna, Taylor, Rita, Iggy, etc - heard them all talk about their love for Madonna.