Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

I love everything she posts in her IG. if people don't like what she posts then don't look at her posts. LOL

I just love that doggie!!

Olga is wonderful. I love her IG. Just like Madonna, it has so much variety - selfies, pictures of her kids and pets, pictures from the present and past, fun quotes and humour, serious messages, song hints and fan art ( good and bad fan art :laugh: ) Interesting just like Madonna is.

Olga is wonderful. I love her IG. Just like Madonna, it has so much variety - selfies, pictures of her kids and pets, pictures from the present and past, fun quotes and humour, serious messages, song hints and fan art ( good and bad fan art :laugh: ) Interesting just like Madonna is.

Indeed :clap::clap:

Variety, humour, familydonna, careerdonna, artdonna and such flair in general

For a visual artist like Madonna Instagram immediately seemed like the ultimate choice among social media offerings

It feels like yesterday when she joined, it's been two years and a half already!

# Cheers motherfuckers! I'm on Instagram :wow::wow:

article-2276797-177DD4FD000005DC-330_632

I completely agree. I love it all!

Indeed :clap::clap:

Variety, humour, familydonna, careerdonna, artdonna and such flair in general

For a visual artist like Madonna Instagram immediately seemed like the ultimate choice among social media offerings

It feels like yesterday when she joined, it's been two years and a half already!

# Cheers motherfuckers! I'm on Instagram :wow::wow:

article-2276797-177DD4FD000005DC-330_632

I agree with you 100% and I'm grateful as a fan for all that she has shared and will be sharing.

Her IG is wonderful and fascinating, and what an entrance!! :inlove: