Bitch I'm Madonna video: 180Million+ views! Vevo CERTIFIED! Congratulations QUEEN!

I'm being blocked from viewing FLOP DIVAS forum. I can access all areas but that one. Did I do something wrong? Plz help.

You have to have at least 200 posts to be able to view that forum. http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=50422&page=2#entry2085903

Yes, there were far too many Monsters joining to defend Gargamel from our brutal, vicious and all too true attacks on Gaga to allow any ole poster access to that forum. You'll get there in no time, though. It'll be worth the wait. Too funny.

I'm being blocked from viewing FLOP DIVAS forum. I can access all areas but that one. Did I do something wrong? Plz help.

No wonder you're posting spree everywhere to get to 200! :lmao:

I don't get this VEVO Certification thing. If you look at their site, they list 26 certified artists. No Mariah in there, so I looked for her videos and We Belong Together and that Christmas song have more than 100 million views but no certification. So...what is this shit all about?

I cannot wait to are her reach 100 million!! :-)

So close. Tomorrow should do it!

Congrats to all M. fans here. I probably won't be here to celebrate yet another career milestone for M.

Celebrate in my place — Bitch, we're Madonna!!!

^ I think this will reach 100M on Friday.

Thank you, we will be celebrating with you.

Bitch, We're All Madonna

I'll take Friday, too!

I just can't wait. Also, I'd pour something down Jon Kortajarena's throat, but it wouldn't be no drink. :) :)

Ahhh! I'm so excited for M to have her first certified video!

She will for sure be the oldest recording artist with a VEVO Certified Video. This is a great achievement right before the tour begins!

Another record...Another day for Madonna.

Ahhh! I'm so excited for M to have her first certified video!

She will for sure be the oldest recording artist with a VEVO Certified Video. This is a great achievement right before the tour begins!

Another record...Another day for Madonna.

thanks for your post. I never thought of it like that before. A first for her in every way.