Bitch I'm Madonna video: 180Million+ views! Vevo CERTIFIED! Congratulations QUEEN!

Is it just automatic at 100 million, or does a label or manager have to do something like with an RIAA cert?

Sometimes Vevo will do a short interview with the Artist and ask them questions like "what's it feel like to have 100+ Million views on your video?" and "Did you ever think when making this video that it would be seen by so many people?" etc, etc...then they post the video of said interview on YouTube and Vevo.com, usually as a small gesture of appreciation for the Artists work and a kind of promotion for said Artist and video...sometimes these are used as commercials before whatever video is about to play...they've done this before, I've heard these types of things being aired on radio as a commercial just before the station spins that Artists music...

Would anyone have guessed the 3rd single from the album one be the first to be certified? Lol

3rd single from this album? It's her first single/video of her career to achieve this : )))

Guest Rachelle of London

Would anyone have guessed the 3rd single from the album one be the first to be certified? Lol

Yup. Predicted it first time I heard the song!!!!!

I wonder what effect this might have on the music industry. A song that bombed in the charts but has got 100 million views shows something is wrong!

And I still don't get why Rita Ora is in the video!?!?

I wonder what effect this might have on the music industry. A song that bombed in the charts but has got 100 million views shows something is wrong!

The fact this song has so many views and literally, a handful of stations across the world barely gave it a shot at all is VERY shady to me.

Ok so the world wants to see the video and enjoys listening to the song on youtube but the radio stations think she is irrelevant and wont play her new songs??? OK

Maybe this video and the fact that it got so many views can turn things around

I only wish we have a proper 4th single with a video and a proper release just to see how things shifted for M after releasing a song that appealed to the general public. And I hope that they will make good use of the tour with vids and teasers and stuff so that it benefits the album

:)

Madonna ft. Nicki Minaj

Bitch I'm Madonna

Directed by:Jonas Akerlund

101,361,046 views VEVO

Back to racking up a million in 24 hours.

BIM was never sent to radio as a single anywhere and there was no add date. It should have been obviously.

To be fair, I don't think the success of the video has helped the album or sales of the song.

As for Rita;

rita-ora-for-material-girl-fall-2013-650

give me a record and i'll break it!