Bitch I'm Madonna video: 180Million+ views! Vevo CERTIFIED! Congratulations QUEEN!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Can someone please explain what the difference is between stand alone singles and what M's team did instead? I never quite understood what went wrong.

Stand alone singles stand by themselves, and what her team did was just stand by.

:newspaper:

jk

I noticed that BIM video is introducing younger viewers to Ghosttown and all their comments are positive. They never heard the song before and love the video. A lot of the comments are surprised that Madonna has ballad.

I've been watching this damn thing daily and haven't gotten tired yet! In comparison I watched Ghosttown 3 times and that was it.

Brazilians sing this at the club hilariously! ..."bicha am madoooonnna"

Too damn catchy...

Best track from the album should have been the first single !! I watch the video on the daily ... Can't wait until we hit 100 mil.

Vmas not nominating this or Ghostown is a tragedy.

Edited by MrK1ngB33

I'm being blocked from viewing FLOP DIVAS forum. I can access all areas but that one. Did I do something wrong? Plz help.

Set Me Free is a banger but BIM is completely on another level. I think I still have to listen to a song similar to BIM.. The drops and beats are not so unusual in a Diplo production. But overall BIM is something rather fresh and new.