Bitch I'm Madonna video: 180Million+ views! Vevo CERTIFIED! Congratulations QUEEN!

Almost there! 100 million by end of the week?

So, excuse me while I bitch for a moment, and I know the following releases did get airplay on differing radio formats, but...

Janet's Let's Snooze - 6.3 million views and peaks at 63.

Moo's Infinity AKA Career Oblivion- 4.6 million views and peaks at 82.

RiRi's Bitch Better Have My Money - 38 million views and peaks at 15.

And BIM peaks at 84 with over 90 million views.

Billboard and the radio industry can go fuck themselves. That is all.

Radio won't play her. It sucks but at least she still releases new music. Most artists give up. She thankfully is not discouraged by not having hits.

100 million very soon!! I'm very happy for the love she is getting for this video.

Almost there! 100 million by end of the week?

So, excuse me while I bitch for a moment, and I know the following releases did get airplay on differing radio formats, but...

Janet's Let's Snooze - 6.3 million views and peaks at 63.

Moo's Infinity AKA Career Oblivion- 4.6 million views and peaks at 82.

RiRi's Bitch Better Have My Money - 38 million views and peaks at 15.

And BIM peaks at 84 with over 90 million views.

Billboard and the radio industry can go fuck themselves. That is all.

This,

It's FUCKED UP.

She's given so much shit for even existing and everyone is always rooting AGAINST her.

But FUCK IT. BITCH I'M MADONNA!

This has slowed down a bit in views. It has been receiving around 900K per day. If it continues on this path, it should reach 100M by the end of the month. Who knows how many views this will get by the time the tour is over. I'm still not sure what video certified means. Some have said once it reaches 100M views and some have said how many likes it receives. Anyway I am proud of how this video is playing out.

The 5 track pre-order in December screwed up the chance of having any of the singles peak in sales. That's why LFL didn't chart. It's sales were ineligible to be counted on the hot 100 because it was an instant grat from the pre-order. Billboard no longer counts that on their chart.

M's team could have put out a stand alone digital single for the RH singles, but they didn't. And remember both LFL and GH received radio incentive deals.

The 5 track pre-order in December screwed up the chance of having any of the singles peak in sales. That's why LFL didn't chart. It's sales were ineligible to be counted on the hot 100 because it was an instant grat from the pre-order. Billboard no longer counts that on their chart.

M's team could have put out a stand alone digital single for the RH singles, but they didn't. And remember both LFL and GH received radio incentive deals.

Spot on Whoop. I love this era so much but just a shame that circumstances and poor choices from her team went against the singles being hits. No AirPlay always is infuriating and annoying, but so many obstacles popped up everywhere. All 3 songs should have been chart hits. I don't know why her team did not release stand alone singles. Still, we have had 3 wonderful videos and I still think Madonna makes better video clips than any other artist.

Has this been commented???? Because after I watched this mash up I understand why i love this song since the very beginning. Because it ooozes 80s melodies and craziness

Holy hell, that was awesome!!!

Thanks for posting!!

Still can't believe we are about to celebrate Madonna's first Vevo certification. I definitely think if the era was not sabotoged and Living For Love came out around the Grammys, and Ghosttown before the album that things would have been much different.

However we have so far gotten an era far bigger than anyone last year would have even hoped for lol

Hopefully they realize she can trend and find success in other ways than radio now. We need one more big video

Radio won't play her. It sucks but at least she still releases new music. Most artists give up. She thankfully is not discouraged by not having hits.

Yes, I am thrilled to have new music from her at anytime. She has nothing else left to prove to anyone but herself, maybe.

Janet's Lets Snooze

:dead:

Ha. Seriously, Tylenol PM needs ot use it for their next campaign.

This,

It's FUCKED UP.

She's given so much shit for even existing and everyone is always rooting AGAINST her.

But FUCK IT. BITCH I'M MADONNA!

Yes, bitch! You are and we all are!

Smart, sexy and badasses all around!

Has this been commented???? Because after I watched this mash up I understand why i love this song since the very beginning. Because it ooozes 80s melodies and craziness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEkozicVwAw&sns=fb

Hey this was great, I especially liked the chorus. Thanks for sharing.

Can someone please explain what the difference is between stand alone singles and what M's team did instead? I never quite understood what went wrong.

Standalone singles rarely get released unless there's a new remix or something these days. It's really just a fan fantasy from people who think things still work they did 10+ years ago

Guest Rachelle of London

Billboard does not count sales from pre-orders on the hot 100.

Exactly. So for people that dont understand all the units M sold from December to March didn't go towards her chart stats. LFL and GT would've defo hit hot 100 if they were released as standalone singles or not included in the pre order. Especially with those radio deals

Exactly. So for people that dont understand all the units M sold from December to March didn't go towards her chart stats. LFL and GT would've defo hit hot 100 if they were released as standalone singles or not included in the pre order. Especially with those radio deals

wel, best planning next time, and that´s it!