Bitch I'm Madonna video: 180Million+ views! Vevo CERTIFIED! Congratulations QUEEN!

Let's not stop, keep watching all damn days multiple times at day. :laugh:

Keep posting the link everywhere.

This is so great!

When I read that Britney's song with Iggy Azajhsfdklkaj (whatever her name was) has over 70 million views when BIM video was released I thought this was impossible to reach and hoped it would peak maybe at 30 million. :lol:

Videos to some songs that were presumably bigger "hits" like Bitch Better Have My Money and The Night Is Still Young - have far less views. This song/ video obviously connected with people - and I'm certain that with radio promotion (or the song being the first single)- BIM would've been huge. So happy the video's a hit though!

Videos to some songs that were presumably bigger "hits" like Bitch Better Have My Money and The Night Is Still Young - have far less views. This song/ video obviously connected with people - and I'm certain that with radio promotion (or the song being the first single)- BIM would've been huge. So happy the video's a hit though!

Thank you pointing this out. BiM is a big hit compare to these artists who you think would have massive views but have far less than BiM.

So well done to Madonna!

The only artist to have billions of views is Taylor and her playlist is upfront on banners on YouTube, just about everywhere! Ugh!

This

She definitely could have scored another Top 10 single if this was the first single, but then again we wouldnt have gotten the glorious standalones first LFL and GT. Every fan was itching for a non collab 1st Single

A few days ago, also started to notice how BIM is catching up to and even surpassing some big name artists and videos. :yes:

It's a little odd did not chart a bit higher on hot 100 or not #1 on the US dance charts as of yet. Her past singles seem to hit #1 on that chart faster.

This was probably posted before, but I thought it was funny and hadn't seen it yet:

i love these WithoutMusic youtube vids. they kill me. hahahahahahah

This!

MTV has always been progressive. But they ignore Madonna because of her age and ignore Nicki Minaj because she is an African-American.

Could this be any more random?

Madonna and Michael Jackson made mtv they are so ageist I hate how mtv treats madonna Taylor Swift is all over network with shitass crap videos robotic blond stepford wife who's music is worse ever

46 1 dance songs billboard just announced bitch iam madonna is 1

no one ever like her. The video is over 73 M vevo views. This will reach 100M faster than I thought.