Bitch I'm Madonna video: 180Million+ views! Vevo CERTIFIED! Congratulations QUEEN!

Madonna has been everywhere with this video and I am so happy it's doing well but honestly how do videos get to a billion views like Blank Space?

I mean we are excited with Madonna maybe getting 100 million with BIM. Meanwhile Taylor Swift was celebrating yesterday that Space is the fastest to a billion views. That is just unbelievable.

Too bad we will never know what Madonna in her prime could have done with social networking and vevo

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm glad Madonna isnt of the Vevo age, it makes her videos more special. I couldn't even imagine Like a Prayer or Like a Virgin premièring on Vevo.

So happy for BIM's success especially in the US Hot 100

Madonna has been everywhere with this video and I am so happy it's doing well but honestly how do videos get to a billion views like Blank Space?

I mean we are excited with Madonna maybe getting 100 million with BIM. Meanwhile Taylor Swift was celebrating yesterday that Space is the fastest to a billion views. That is just unbelievable.

Too bad we will never know what Madonna in her prime could have done with social networking and vevo

Ugh fuck. It should be forbidden to mention pop princess in a Madonna section

Just the thought of anybody comparing MADONNA with little girls...

Cause her videos are up first and in front banners on YouTube and vevo! She's everywhere.

A billion views is a lot of views to buy lol

It would be nice if Interscope actually paid for some banners for the video. Amazing Madonna is such a legendary act and people are so itching to hear her new music that they hack into her server but when it comes to basic promotion from the label she's like Vitamin C lol.

Still pleases me enormously that BIM kept the Hot 100 streak alive. Sweet vindication for all the fans who doubted it as a single.

Is Patrick Stewart gay?I keep seeing him pop up all the time always around a gay issue of some sort. Isn't he recently married?

Is Patrick Stewart gay?I keep seeing him pop up all the time always around a gay issue of some sort. Isn't he recently married?

He's staight but best friend with Ian McKellen and they kissed recently for a picture. They are awesome :D

I really hope it can eventually reach 100 million! Or is that too much to ask for ? :nocomment:

She can do it!!!!!! Get that 100 million!!!!! Up UP UP UP!

Don't worry about it. Apart from the obvious payola, her main group of fans are young girls. Look at Frozen for example - great Disney movie but adults see it, enjoy it and leave it there. Meanwhile, young girls are obsessed with it and parents have to buy everything about it. Now all buying singing Elsa dolls for example. Same as Taylor and One Direction. You can't compare Madonna to current idols of young girls with viewings etc due to young kids being obsessional with everything about them at this point of time in their career. If you do, you will always be disappointed and angry. Madonna is the most famous female music star ever and that will never change. Enjoy the video, it is fantastic.