Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

I love Best Night but don't think it is the song for opening the show. It is more of a sexy and laid back song. Iconic is much more "get up and go" and more of an opener in my view.

PREACH!!

Team Iconic for Intro!

I love Best Night but don't think it is the song for opening the show. It is more of a sexy and laid back song. Iconic is much more "get up and go" and more of an opener in my view.

I agree.I love "Best Night" but I think the opener should be a more uptempo song,like "Iconic".

I really don't want to hear Rebel Heart closing the show. Actually I don't want to hear it anywhere in the set. Otherwise I love the rest of that list.

Guest Rachelle of London

Iconic should open the show IMO. best night will be a killer second song than go into a hit.

I think she start with the first lines of Best Night then go into a dance floor killer!

You can call me M tonight...

And then a massive build into a classic.

I like Rebel Heart the song but not as a closer

I think it could work if she does it as encore. Make people think the show is ending on Holiday, and then come back and do just an acoustic version of Rebel Heart. I've been to a lot of concerts where the artist finished on a big uptempo song but then they come back and do an acoustic encore.

It would be a different ending than the standard big number she always does. Rebel Heart kind of sums up Madonna as a person so I think it could work as an ending.

I don't think Best Night is a good choice to open the show: II know it sounds right because of the lyrics. Plus she allways start with a single: Dress you up, Open your heart, Express yourself, Erotica, Drowned word, Candy shop and Girl gone wilde!

I don't think Best Night is a good choice to open the show: II know it sounds right because of the lyrics. Plus she allways start with a single: Dress you up, Open your heart, Express yourself, Erotica, Drowned word, Candy shop and Girl gone wilde!

Yes, the lyrics of Best Night sound good but I think it's too slow to open with. You need something punchy and uptempo to get people excited. As this set list has, I think Bitch, I'm Madonna would be a fantastic opener. I think she likes to start with a single from the current album so I think BIM would be perfect.

Yes, the lyrics of Best Night sound good but I think it's too slow to open with. You need something punchy and uptempo to get people excited. As this set list has, I think Bitch, I'm Madonna would be a fantastic opener. I think she likes to start with a single from the current album so I think BIM would be perfect.

Je suis d'accord ;)

I actually like the "setlist" but I have a hard time believing that she will offer no nods to Like a Prayer, Ray of Light, American Life, Confessions, Hard Candy, MDNA. This "setlist" is Madonna essentially ignoring half of her catalog completely. Although....I love every song on the list. Power of Goodbye/Secret could be an interlude. She actually has mentioned most of these songs with #rebelhearttour. We shall see. Seeing Boston as well now that she postponed Miami until late January 2016.

Who's that Girl excites me as the WTG tour was my first exposure to Live Madonna. Can't wait.

I think a dramatic performance of Ghosttown would be a good opener. Like the Offer Nissim mix.

Maybe I'm the only one that's more excited to see her outfits than the setlist! I mean, I'm really crazy for it!! She's looking hotter than ever. The FACE, the HAIR, the BODY. I want her to show to the world who's the hottest bitch in town! Show us, show us!! :wow::bow:

"SHOW US YOU ASS.

Okay, but I still wanna start a Revolution...,,,"

:dramatic:

Well, she could use Best Night as a sort of moody, mysterious intro video to set the mood followed by a REAL first performance with a real energetic kicker of a song!

Well, she could use Best Night as a sort of moody, mysterious intro video to set the mood followed by a REAL first performance with a real energetic kicker of a song!

I like that! Beast Within style! :drama:

By the way does anyone else feel like she may actually perform Iconic Part 2 instead of the album version? It feels more grandeur and more like an opening to me...

Iconic Part 2

Vogue (with samples from Illuminati)

I think these would be KILLER back to back!

I think it could work if she does it as encore. Make people think the show is ending on Holiday, and then come back and do just an acoustic version of Rebel Heart. I've been to a lot of concerts where the artist finished on a big uptempo song but then they come back and do an acoustic encore.

It would be a different ending than the standard big number she always does. Rebel Heart kind of sums up Madonna as a person so I think it could work as an ending.

THIS.

I love Best Night but it's not an opener. I call her M every night...but let's not get carried away.

It would b a very Janet Jackson thing 2 do.

That makes me sad. Everybody deserves it so much more imo.

I'm happy about it :) Holiday is one of her signature songs :) But, Everybody is great too. :thumbsup:

i would hate iconic for a tour opener. maybe for an interlude/intro with an interesting mix that makes the song a bit dark

also i think theres a chance her new instagram pic could be a tour interlude or video (with the frida eyes i assume? thats what everyone says on instagram)