Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

You try to avoid her, fate is in your hands

She's smiling, an invitation to the dance

Her heart is on the street, tu corazon es suyo

Now you're falling at her feet

You try to get away but you can't

oh my god!!!!

and to answer the question regarding living for love...i gues there will be a matador section also,,

I don't think she would put together 2 spanish culture related sections in the same show

I hope they don't revamp them too much from their original form. Really they are perfect just as they are.

Didn't Mike Dean say he is going to blend the sound of RH into her old hits?

Found the quote

"It's cool: taking old songs and making the old stuff match the new ... We're working on "Holiday" right now."

Taking into account that Mike Dean is responsible for revamping the tracks, you're in for a surprise.

I don't know him but I've just checked on youtube. I can hear his influence on Rebel Heart so it will be interesting to see how the full set turns out. I'm so glad he's not acoustic! That would be the worst!

Guest Rachelle of London

She never acknowledges that song, so I don't see that happening.

She instagrammed the lyrics last month

Guest Rachelle of London

No it was before she started #rebelhearttour. Everyone was so excited and a thread was even made about it

I love it when oldies get whole New rewamp. Im just a bit concerned that WTG and DYU together in "latin" section is too close to WTG tour... But I doubt that :)

According, to News-of-Madonna.com, the following 4 songs will be part of the Gipsy segment, during which M will be wearing a Gucci outfit:

• Dress You Up
  • La Isla Bonita
  • Who's That girl
  • Rebel Heart

They claim that the setlist hasn't been finalised yet, but "confirm" that the following songs will also be performed on stage:

• Iconic
  • Vogue
  • Holy Water
  • Holiday
  • Music
  • Living for Love
  • S.E.X.

According, to News-of-Madonna.com, the following 4 songs will be part of the Gipsy segment, during which M will be wearing a Gucci outfit:

• Dress You Up
  • La Isla Bonita
  • Who's That girl
  • Rebel Heart

They claim that the setlist hasn't been finalised yet, but "confirm" that the following songs will also be performed on stage:

• Iconic
  • Vogue
  • Holy Water
  • Holiday
  • Music
  • Living for Love
  • S.E.X.

And BIM obviously. I mean I could confirm that. lol

I'd love hear Everybody as well. She hasn't performed it since the Confessions promo tour.

that version of "Everybody" was AMAZING - I was so disappointed that it was cut from the tour set-list (if it was ever actually IN the list). But, nonetheless the Confessions tour remained flawless.

We obviously don't know the full setlist. However, I'm beginning to wonder if she's planning on paying homage to the Virgin Tour. It is it's 30th anniversary and she's been teasing a ton of 80s songs. I'd love that...

I wonder. Maybe all the songs she's teasing aren't really hints at a setlist but merely a way for her to fill gaps between important posts so that she at least has a reason to continually post something. You know, instead of writing, "wow, that SoulCycle class was crazy," she writes an old lyric.

I would LOVE a Justify My Love/Sanctuary mash-up.

I think we can all do without Music.

Speak for yourself, I love to have Music! We might get a mash up of whole lotta love and Justify my love.