Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

Love Don't Live Here Anymore completely erases any credibility that list may have in my eyes. I really can't see it happening, at least not in that order. It's not even a well known Madonna track, it was a complete abysmal flop

Yeap but it is a beautiful ballad that she sings very well and she could only just sing one chorus or sth

Yeap but it is a beautiful ballad that she sings very well and she could only just sing one chorus or sth

The remix did fairly well on Adult Contemporary chart so it will certainly be better known than the RH stuff. If she is telling a story of romance and regretting a lost love it also fits thematically better than most of the rumored setlist. The opening a capella especially is simply goregous.

Edited by elayman

It would be very interesting to hear LDLHA with her mature voice. I think it would suit the song better, and it might make for a memorable live vocal performance from M.

It would be very interesting to hear LDLHA with her mature voice. I think it would suit the song better, and it might make for a memorable live vocal performance from M.

Definitely, I've wanted her to perform it live for a long time. And it's a famous cover song, not really associated as "one of her flops"...

No clue why Rama did not post any concrete spoilers yet, same reason they deleted all the album spoiler posts when stuff started to leak?

The remix did fairly well on Adult Contemporary chart so it will certainly be better known than the RH stuff. If she is telling a story of romance and regretting a lost love it also fits thematically better than most of the rumored setlist. The opening a capella especially is simply goregous.

Don't get me wrong I love the song and esp the video. I don't mind with whatever she decides to perform as long as she includes some songs that we haven t heard in aloooong time!!!

LDLHA had a very limited release globally. US and Germany in 95 although Japan got it in 85 so for me it does seem an odd choice given she has around 70 singles to choose from.

Still, I like it and it brings back listening to the album in 1985!

I can see it working with Heartbreak City although I'd love it if she used one of the dance remixes! I love the extended journey and Marks! mix.

Love Don't Live Here Anymore… yes I hope it does make the setlist.

Madonna loves the song so much that she recorded it twice!

("Like A Virgin" album and re recorded with new vocals for "Something To Remember" album)

No, more exciting to find out on opening night. Too many spoilers ruin the surprise.

To each his or her own, but I disagree. I didn't *spoil* myself once and to be honest, there was so much going on during the show, I couldn't wrap my head around it. I hate surprises, I like to know what to expect. I guess we all have different things that thrill us.

Love Don't Live Here Anymore yes I hope it does make the setlist.

Madonna loves the song so much that she recorded it twice!

("Like A Virgin" album and re recorded with new vocals for "Something To Remember" album)

Im pretty sure there weren't new vocals for this song on STR.

Arianne Phillips posted to her Instagram today that she was celebrating Miodrag Guberinic's birthday. He assisted with the Rebel Heart Tour costumes.

Here is HIS Instagram:

https://instagram.com/miodesignnyc/

Looks amazing. Can't wait to see what they cooked up together.

Guest bluejean

Im pretty sure there weren't new vocals for this song on STR.

No there wasn't but I've heard alot of people that think that. Maybe cos the vocal mix is pretty different? And even more different again on the single remix.

Driving into work this morning, listening to Iconic, imagining the opening of the tour. I'm right along the catwalk, screaming, singing, and probably crying. :lol: "I CAN'T - ICON - TWO LETTERS APART" I just hear the crowd during that part. :cries: I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driving into work this morning, listening to Iconic, imagining the opening of the tour. I'm right along the catwalk, screaming, singing, and probably crying. :lol: "I CAN'T - ICON - TWO LETTERS APART" I just hear the crowd during that part. :cries: I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't even get me started!! Seeing these shows are probably one of the only things I think about right now!!! lol

I am so freaking excited!!!!!! :tigger:

2 MONTHS.

Don't even get me started!! Seeing these shows are probably one of the only things I think about right now!!! lol

I am so freaking excited!!!!!! :tigger:

2 MONTHS.

:tigger:

I am not saying that it will be in the set list but I would not call it an abysmal flop. It is a fan favourite and was on the Like a Virgin album. I do remember it being very loved by her fans and the first time we heard her sing a big ballad.

However, I don't believe the set-list either.

I like the idea...at some point u may expect an audience 2 b familiar with the artists work whose

show they are attending..LDLHA appeared on MTV, a DVD release, a single, and TWO albums,

sold roughly 30+ million all units combined...so um, it's quite alright if she puts in in the setlist.

It's like at Prince shows, when he doesn't do only his monster hits but he'll add stuff like Mountains & Pop Life

and the audience loves it.

I like the idea...at some point u may expect an audience 2 b familiar with the artists work whose

show they are attending..LDLHA appeared on MTV, a DVD release, a single, and TWO albums,

sold roughly 30+ million all units combined...so um, it's quite alright if she puts in in the setlist.

It's like at Prince shows, when he doesn't do only his monster hits but he'll add stuff like Mountains & Pop Life

and the audience loves it.

Totally agree. Madonna fans of all eras should know this song. I think the audience will love it as well. Madonna names it on Instagram so pretty good chance it will be on the tour. I just don't believe the order of the set-list people are quoting but I am sure there will be plenty of rumoured set-lists being released for a while. :laugh: