Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

Ive been a fan for about 24 years and this will be my first time to see her live ever. Holiday is the song on her setlist that will make me cry for sure. Thank god she is finally coming to Manila!

Oh I love Over & Over

hqdefault.jpg

Me too!!! My dad owns the You Can Dance album! The remix of Over and Over and the one for Everybody were my favs when I was little! That's why I have such a soft spot for them. :inlove: Honestly, I wouldn't even mind a guitar performance of Over and Over.

Hasn't every single concert closed with a big dance number?

WTG closed with the rock rendition of "Holiday."

Blond Ambition closed with "Keep it Together that, while a dance song, was not a big party dance number with confetti / balloons like she's done every tour from 2001 - present. It was moody, it was complicated, it highly focused on the aesthetic of the costumes and choreography, and it ended with that wonderful acapella "keep, keep it together ..."

Girlie Show ended with a dance number, but the arrangement of "Everybody" was pretty minimal and the performance strongly focused on the band and dancers. Then, of course, there was the red curtain and the pierrot.

The party scene at the end of the Drowned World Tour was fucking amazing. The confetti reining down during "Music" was a huge high. But she's mostly done that same thing for every tour since. Re-Invention was literally the same two songs, just in reverse order.

I'd love for her to end in a big dance number, confetti raining from the sky, everybody is dancing and singing -- and she says goodnight ... and then comes back two minutes later with a guitar to do a proper encore. No one would see it coming. And "Rebel Heart" is the perfect song for it.

I'd love for her to end in a big dance number, confetti raining from the sky, everybody is dancing and singing -- and she says goodnight ... and then comes back two minutes later with a guitar to do a proper encore. No one would see it coming. And "Rebel Heart" is the perfect song for it.

We agree 100%. I want this ending too. I think it would be amazing.

According to "News of Madonna ":

The "latin" section of the show (with the outfit Madonna posted) will contain these songs:

Dress You Up

La Isla Bonita

Who's That Girl

Rebel Heart

Other songs already confirmed:

Iconic

Vogue

Holy Water

Holiday

Music

Living For Love

S.E.X.

The "latin" section of the show (with the outfit Madonna posted) will contain these songs:

Dress You Up

La Isla Bonita

Who's That Girl

Rebel Heart

I feel sick.

You bitches realise that if NewsofMadonna is correct (usually they are reliable) then it means we'll get a Latin-flavoured version of "Rebel Heart"???

I can't...

Honestly I will faint right now.

Dress You Up

La Isla Bonita

Who's That Girl

Rebel Heart

I can't, I just can't . I literally think I am gonna cry.

When you see her, say a prayer and kiss your heart goodbye

She's trouble in a word, get closer to the fire

Run faster, her laughter burns you up inside

You're spinning round and round

You can't get up, you try but you can't