Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

Rebel%2BHeart%2BTour%2B2.png

FIGHT FOR FREEDOM/DAD/MIKE TYSON SPEECH

ICONIC (Part 1 remix)

UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH

TRUE BLUE (GUITAR)

DRESS YOU UP

SORRY/ADDICTED

BETWEEN THE BARS/LOVE DONT LIVE HERE ANYMORE (INTERLUDE)

S.E.X

LIKE A VIRGIN(With Best Night lyrics)

JUSTIFY MY LOVE

HOLY WATER/VOGUE

VOGUE (Poldancer mix with "Inside Out" and "Girl Gone Wild" lyrics)

DEVIL PRAY (Sex Mix)

ILLUMINATI M (INTERLUDE)

WHOS THAT GIRL

INTO THE GROOVE

BODY SHOP

LA ISLA BONITA

LIVING FOR LOVE

JOAN OF ARC/MESSIAH/GHOSTTOWN (INTERLUDE)

DEEPER AND DEEPER

BITCH IM MADONNA

MUSIC

CELEBRATION

HOLIDAY/HUNG UP

Sounds perfect to me. :wow:

That's kind of too bad. Other than the "Iconic" / "Unapologetic Bitch" one-two opener, this is near perfect.

I do love this album but neither of those is my favorite. Am I the only one who thinks "Living for Love" has the fast track to be the opening number after a video intro?

LFL could be a good track to open with but I wouldn't want to get the same performance we had in all these tv shows. The same thing happened with S&S and Candyshop and I was really bumbed. I want the opening to be a surprise.Sth I haven't seen before

I guess David will be alone on the stage and start singing devil pray for 1 minute, after that its going to be dramatic show with Madonna showing up and doing a fierce performance of it.

I'd love "Rebel Heart" to be done acoustically as a proper encore. Would be a nice change of pace. Seems like every tour since 2001 has copied Drowned World's "here's the big dance number" finale.

Hasn't every single concert closed with a big dance number?

Madonna is dance and not celine dion shes always been upbeat why change now?

Madonna has always done acoustic songs and ballads in her concerts. No one is saying don't do any dance numbers, but it would be cool to close with an acoustic encore. Make the last proper song Holiday or Living for Love and come out and do RH acoustically.

Some people on other Madonna sites are having a hard time with HolyWater and S.E.X. :dead:

What? Are they aware of who Madonna is? Good lord.

Some people on other Madonna sites are having a hard time with HolyWater and S.E.X. :dead:

Jesus fucking Christ....who the hell are these people? Like anastaza above said, do they even know who Madonna is...?

I just can't with these flop ass "fans". :newspaper: