Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

I like the dress and is 100 times better than any costume in Sticky & Sweet Tour (especially 1000000 times better than the power ranger/transformer outfit)

Guest eroticerotic

i think the dress is beautiful, but no one looks happy in that pic; the people behind her look nervous lolll

YES. PLEASE.

Seems like she's doubling down on the songs she's previously hinted at on Instagram. Maybe this is a soft confirmation that the Insta teasers are in the setlist for real ...?

Yeah both Dress You Up & Who's That Girl can be treated as definite in my opinion.

Still having doubts about True Blue though, such an unlikely choice for her, about as much as This Used To Be My Playground or American Pie...

When's the last time she performed Dress You Up?? I feel like I've never heard it live before. I love that song, and every time I listen to LAV, I make a point of hearing that track. So it's very exciting. I don't mind a greatest hits type tour IF she actually goes back into her catalog and plays stuff that we've never heard live before. I'm thinking she could a mash up (kinda like the Super Bowl) and give us 1-2 minutes of each song, that way, we get to hear more. But that's also very hard to do without it getting messy and jumpy.

...and lame as fuk.

***Lady Gaga at the Artrave doing a mash up of like 5 old songs just appease casual fans = lame as fuck**

tumblr_lfuzdwea551qezrfw.gif

so yes, when you think about it like that, that might not be the best thing for Madonna.

I loved the punk outfit with the plaid kilt and the spiked necklace and bracelet. I remember dressing up in something similiar to see the Drowned World Tour. Great times!

She needs to cut that dress shorter. It looks like a traditional south american costume. As of now it looks like Frida Khalo meets housewife apron

And what's wrong with that? :wow:

I just wish she would get rid of those gloves. Her veiny arms it's what I want to see!

^ Yeah, it can't be any worse than that black trash bag she wore during MDNA. Up close it looked cool but from a distance, it was a trash bag!

Madonna_9,_2012.jpg

And it's a shame. The original concept was so badass. Shorter skirt and longer boots! A proper basque rebel! :dramatic:

11377903_942119895809284_295449538_n.jpg

^ Yeah, it can't be any worse than that black trash bag she wore during MDNA. Up close it looked cool but from a distance, it was a trash bag!

Madonna_9,_2012.jpg

This also looks too hot to wear on stage and unconfortable

Loved the punk-rock from DWT.

For me, that's the all time worst live outfit she's ever worn. So dull and was so disappointed that opened the show!

I think the outfit from "Vogue" on MDNA was pretty memorable if not iconic.

Yes, me too... That and the Revolver outfit were amazing and still look great.

As for the Masterpiece outfit - nobody, even M should ever wear a beret!

The Virgin Tour jacket is still one of the greatest tour outfits, with BAT suit and gold bustier,