Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

Some Girls wouldn't surprise me. Afterall, we got Candy Shop twice and it wasn't a single.

If it gets a great remix, like CS on MDNA tour, it could make people go check the album out. The singles all tanked so she may as well promote something else.

Some Girls wouldn't surprise me. Afterall, we got Candy Shop twice and it wasn't a single.

If it gets a great remix, like CS on MDNA tour, it could make people go check the album out. The singles all tanked so she may as well promote something else.

It's quite hard to take any of your opinions seriously after it was revealed to us that you didn't even bother to listen to the final album version of "Devil Pray". It's almost like dealing with a traitor in your government.

Dying!!!!!!! I asked this in the insta thread but is the dress Peruvian??

Schiapparelli would be my guess. Not sure about the influences of it, though.

I find it hideous and unflattering around the boobs. But if it means I get WTG, well, hand me a milking pail and let's get started!

:wow: I just can't believe we are getting Who's That Girl! A part of me never thought we'd hear that live again. I'm telling you, this concert is going to the death of me. :lol:

She shouldn't have teased any songs on Instagram because the meltdowns are gonna be so annoying when she doesn't do this song and that song lol

she posted some dancing, so if she doesn't do Dance 2night I am not going to go.

The dress is colorful and I am always glad to get Madonna out of funeral black. Don't get me wrong. She is a bad ass in black but she wears a lot of it. This dress is an A+. I will die if I heart WTG. I will just die. WTG was my first M tour. Went with my mom because I was only 13. OMG. Can't wait.

The dress is colorful and I am always glad to get Madonna out of funeral black. Don't get me wrong. She is a bad ass in black but she wears a lot of it. This dress is an A+. I will die if I heart WTG. I will just die. WTG was my first M tour. Went with my mom because I was only 13. OMG. Can't wait.

I know, i want some iconic sexy great outfits, combined with some crazy ones!