Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

Madonnarama just posted she's going to open with JML!

I love this song but seems slow for an opener!

I could totally dig JML as an opener. I don't think it's too slow. Erotica was a crazy great opener for GS. Plus if she throws that "Whole Lotta Love" on it, it's soooo not gonna be too slow. This just pumped me up.

Won't she do a "trail" concert for friends and family before the first night? I remember something like that for one of her tours, I forget which..

I thought she usually does that with her shows. Also remember reading how she sits back and watches the show several times with a stand-in who does her exact moves. She studies the whole show as the viewer before putting her final stamp on it. That's always intrigued me.

Guest bluejean

Blue jeans playlist is perfection!

Thanks honey bunch. Tweet that shit to Guy! :lol:

I do think Hold Tight needs a Nothing Really Matters outro. And Unapolegtic Bitch with a verse and chorus from Hung Up (kind of like how she overlapped Give It 2 Me on Celebration) would really work I think. Obviously my tracklist has an unrealistic amount of songs but it's a fantasy setlist afterall.

"Mdna" provided all the info to us and the usual fansites reported the same setlist. Of course everything was revealed with the Tel Aviv-open to the world rehearsals.

That's right. M.d.n.a. posted the full setlist here in the forum three weeks before the tour started, though at the time, no one believed them.

Before that, Madonnarama had posted bits and pieces.

the melody on who's that girl tour of: dress you up/ material girl/ like a virgin *elements of motown song*

was

awesome.

she should do this with a bunch of her 80s hits throughout the show. just have some fun!

Usually she does a full dress rehearsal friends of family show a night or 2 before the opening night. I think the crew and production people are able to invite their friends too.

I've always thought JML would make a great opener. A nice pumped up version with heavy synths and industrial sounds. Dark and hypnotic.

Obviously not the setlist, it's horrible.... Sorry to those that might like it but why would she even contemplate about doing Some Girls from MDNA? It's horrible and she didn't even do it during the actual MDNA tour why would she do it now? And contemplate it over Best Night which is an amazing song? Yeah no definitely not the real setlist

Obviously not the setlist, it's horrible.... Sorry to those that might like it but why would she even contemplate about doing Some Girls from MDNA? It's horrible and she didn't even do it during the actual MDNA tour why would she do it now? And contemplate it over Best Night which is an amazing song? Yeah no definitely not the real setlist

Yeah it's pretty abhorrent. "Girl Gone Wild" again? Um. No. The performance on MDNA was spectacular but I never need to see that song live again.

Some girls is my husband's favorite M song of all time. LOL It is no Live to Tell, Secret or Devil Pray but it is not horrible by any means.

Under no circumstances did I mean any dis

Some girls is my husband's favorite M song of all time. LOL It is no Live to Tell, Secret or Devil Pray but it is not horrible by any

Some girls is my husband's favorite M song of all time. LOL It is no Live to Tell, Secret or Devil Pray but it is not horrible by any means.

Under no circumstances did I mean any disrespect towards anyone but regardless of what I feel for the song if she didn't do it during its album's Era why would she do it now and question whether she does that or best night that is from this Era?

love the some girls rumour...one of my all time faves but yes sounds strange she would do it in this tour since she didnt do it for MDNA tour...whatever the setlist it will be awesome either way.

Guest Rachelle of London

She shouldn't have teased any songs on Instagram because the meltdowns are gonna be so annoying when she doesn't do this song and that song lol

I can't wait :lmao: