Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

The question is can she do more than her usual 18-20 performances? She's going to have to!

I think it's highly unlikely at this point, she did not sing more songs in her 30s and 40s so why now?

It just means a lot more samples/snippets/medleys like She's Not Me/Erotica/Cyber-Raga/Give It 2 Me on MDNA Tour.

My current fantasy setlist:

Iconic

Vogue

Holy Water

S.E.X. (with elements of Erotica)

Like a Virgin

Interlude: Inside Out

Bitch I’m Madonna

Material Girl

Into The Groove

Unapologetic Bitch (with elements of Hung Up)

HeartBreakCity (with elements of Love Don’t Live Here Anymore)

Interlude: Between The Bars

Rescue Me

Hold Tight (with elements of Nothing Really Matters)

Ghosttown

Like a Prayer

Devil Pray

Rebel Heart

Interlude: Joan of Arc

Deeper and Deeper

Who’s That Girl/La Isla Bonita

True Blue

Take a Bow

Living For Love

Music

Holiday

I could SO live with this!!!

Iconic

Vogue

Holy Water

Like a Virgin

Bitch I’m Madonna

Material Girl

Into The Groove

Rescue Me

Ghosttown

Like a Prayer

Devil Pray

Rebel Heart

Deeper and Deeper

True Blue

Take a Bow

Living For Love

Music

Holiday

Love this list !

Iconic

Vogue

Holy Water

Like a Virgin

Bitch I’m Madonna

Material Girl

Into The Groove

Rescue Me

Ghosttown

Like a Prayer

Devil Pray

Rebel Heart

Deeper and Deeper

True Blue

Take a Bow

Living For Love

Music

Holiday

This is great, bluejean! I'd probably swap Take A Bow for Live To Tell and Rescue Me for Hung Up (and maybe Material Girl for Ray of Light), but you've got a great balance of RH tracks, bona fide classics and forgotten classics (which is what most people are hoping for).

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/show-us-your-basquiat

July 24, 2015

Calling all Rebel Hearts artists! Your online fan art has really caught Madonnas eye and moved her. She has asked if you can submit your best creations, from any era, style and look. Madonna has been inspired by your creativity and would like to display a digital gallery of your artwork live during the upcoming Rebel Heart tour. To be eligible to participate, you must be at least 18 years old and the sole owner and creator of the artwork and other modifications to the photograph, and you must sign your creation with your name -- we want to make sure to give credit where deserved!

Upload your creation as a high quality TIFF or JPEG file that is 800 x 960 pixels minimum in size (larger formats welcome) to your favorite file sharing service and e-mail us the link to it at art4madonna@gmail.com before July 30th 2015.

Looking forward to seeing your works of art! What do you got, Show us your Basquiat!

M has so many great songs or hits so we ´ ll see...

Why not medleys 80 or 90s ? So she could sing more songs.....

Because she's not Janet Jackson.

As we all know she will perform a lot of hits and a lot of RH songs as well. This will be the tour of 2015/2016 saison and is already in the all time books as a TOUR OF LIFE so bitches best be ready because my body is beyond.

NYC MSG here I come (for my RH debut)!

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/show-us-your-basquiat

July 24, 2015

Calling all Rebel Hearts artists! Your online fan art has really caught Madonnas eye and moved her. She has asked if you can submit your best creations, from any era, style and look. Madonna has been inspired by your creativity and would like to display a digital gallery of your artwork live during the upcoming Rebel Heart tour. To be eligible to participate, you must be at least 18 years old and the sole owner and creator of the artwork and other modifications to the photograph, and you must sign your creation with your name -- we want to make sure to give credit where deserved!

Upload your creation as a high quality TIFF or JPEG file that is 800 x 960 pixels minimum in size (larger formats welcome) to your favorite file sharing service and e-mail us the link to it at art4madonna@gmail.com before July 30th 2015.

Looking forward to seeing your works of art! What do you got, Show us your Basquiat!

Wow what a great way to embrace her fans by showcasing their talents on her tour. It just seems like she really wants to thank her fans and show us how much she notices us.

Because she's not Janet Jackson.

The Janet type of medleys are tacky, i always thought of them as an easy way for her to perform reduced replica's of the videos without presenting anything remotely interesting or new while doing so...

Besides, i bet some of the ppl asking for medleys are the same ones that bitched at some classic hits being shortened on tour a la PDP on MDNA.

I much prefer the way she incorporates parts or sounds of different songs during a performance like GGW with Material girl and GI2M or the Vogue/4 minutes mash up, her shows usually have strong themes and are very theatrical, so unless the songs used in the medley fit that theme, i don't see her doing that...

The one time she did a medley, the 4 songs fit the theme of that segment perfectly and it felt like one continous performance...

I don't see her singing medleys of random hits just for the sake of it, maybe in a GH tour wich i'm not sure she'll ever be willing to do one

I much prefer the way she incorporates parts or sounds of different songs during a performance like GGW with Material girl and GI2M or the Vogue/4 minutes mash up, her shows usually have strong themes and are very theatrical, so unless the songs used in the medley fit that theme, i don't see her doing that...

The one time she did a medley, the 4 songs fit the theme of that segment perfectly and it felt like one continous performance...

I don't see her singing medleys of random hits just for the sake of it, maybe in a GH tour wich i'm not sure she'll ever be willing to do one

I agree with you 100%. I like it when she incorporates part of an old song into a new song. But I don't like medleys' of a whole bunch of older hits where you part of one hit and then move on to the next one without them flowing together.

Even on a GH tour, I would rather hear her just do full versions of the hit songs.

A medley does not only mean several songs thrown together Janet-style, I think these can be considered as medleys as well:

Live To Tell / Oh Father (Blond Ambition Tour)

Mer Girl / Sky Fits Heaven (Drowned World Tour)

Papa Don't Preach / Hung Up (MDNA Tour)

Like A Virgin Waltz / Love Spent (MDNA Tour)

I completely forgot about LTT/OF! Shame on me!

I agree with you, i think i forgot those cause they're so intense and theatrical and i was kind of thinking about fun, light medleys, i think Kalamazoo was talking about a medley of big hits, crowd pleasers...

I can't believe some ppl take the time to do fake setlists lol

Did the MDNA setlist leaked before opening night or was it during those rehearsals in Tel Aviv a few days before the first show? Didn't 'mdna' provide some info before or am i confused?

another rumour

CKxTlcDXAAAHulW.jpg

LOL fake.

Did the MDNA setlist leaked before opening night or was it during those rehearsals in Tel Aviv a few days before the first show? Didn't 'mdna' provide some info before or am i confused?

I think it was during the Tel Aviv rehearsals but I'm not sure...I remember that madonnarama reported the setlist bit by bit quite some time beforehand. I'm assuming that they actually got to hear the tour demos.

where's Holiday?

It's clearly fake but M's instagram mentions do not gurantee that a song will appear on the setlist. She tested around 40 songs for RIT, apparently.

"Mdna" provided all the info to us and the usual fansites reported the same setlist. Of course everything was revealed with the Tel Aviv-open to the world rehearsals.

I would call the Re-Invention Tour some kind of greatest hits tour! :blush:

She still sang the same amount of songs from the current album give or take one or two...that's why i don't see it as a GH tour, but i get what you mean...it's just that if one day she decides to do one, i wouldn't expect her to perform almost half of RITs setlist...