Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

I often wonder if M notices or cares about the fact that as soon as she whips out a classic the audiences enthusiasm increases ten fold. It must be a little disheartening when you've put your heart and soul into a new album and seeing the sometimes muted response it can get from a crowd. Must be more noticeable when she hears the reaction to an oldie but goodie!

Leebert, this happens with every artist and concert I have seen. The well known hits and classic songs always get the biggest response from the audience. I think Madonna would know and understand that it happens and would not let it faze her.

Obviously everyone's going to faint and have gay heart attacks and go into gay comas when they hear Vogue. It's the greatest song ever. Same with Like a Prayer and a few others. I don't know why this would bother her :lol:

The only thing that probably bothers her is, for example, when she's singing something like Love Spent and there is always a drunk asshole in the front who sees it as an opportunity to scream like a crazy woman and say MADONNA I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Obviously everyone's going to faint and have gay heart attacks and go into gay comas when they hear Vogue. It's the greatest song ever. Same with Like a Prayer and a few others. I don't know why this would bother her :lol:

The only thing that probably bothers her is, for example, when she's singing something like Love Spent and there is always a drunk asshole in the front who sees it as an opportunity to scream like a crazy woman and say MADONNA I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"YEAHH MADONNA LOVE YOU CRAZY FOR YOU PLEAAAASSEEE" :manson:

[Madonna down on her knees crying while performing a powerful ballad]

Drunk fan: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIKE A VIRGIN OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WERKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk WE WANT THE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bored with the classics? Vogue on The MDNA Tour was the very definition of pop performance art. It was fucking PERFECTION. (If only it hadn't been an edit it would have been even more perfect). And it was obviously one of the true highlights of the show as it's the only MDNA Tour performance 'music video' up on her official Vevo to promote that tour film. She only came off 'bored' during the last few shows cause she was sick. She was pretty much killing it for all the other performances.

Anyone who says otherwise can suck a dick. :newspaper:

Yes, I loved LAV on the last tour too. Not too big on medley's and mash ups. I hope there's not too many of those.

Did someone actually say this?!??!?!?! :lmao:

Did someone actually say this is my question ...

And Nothing Really Matters too! Absolutely disgusting!

apparantly a dancer from katy perry just joined the rehearsals, and also emilie capel justlanded in new york. maybe she's on board again also? seems a bit odd that half way through rehearsals that katy perry dancer and maybe emilie join the cast? or isnt it??

Did someone actually say this is my question ...

WHO SAID THAT???? WHO'S JIMMY JIMMY?

He needs to get in here and explain himself lol

I was being sarcastic! :lmao:

I was referring to what Taj71 said a while ago when he confused NRM with NKM and was dragging everyone who wanted NRM on tour saying how boring and underwhelming it was on RIT. :dead: And people were like "Nothing Really Matters was performed on RIT?" It took him a while to actually realize that he confused those two songs.

:laugh: I figured it was a joke. I mean I can understand not liking a song, but no one says a song is "disgusting."

Guest CzarnaWisnia

[Madonna down on her knees crying while performing a powerful ballad]

Drunk [Lady Gaga] : WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIKE A VIRGIN OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WERKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk WE WANT THE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guest Rachelle of London

apparantly a dancer from katy perry just joined the rehearsals, and also emilie capel justlanded in new york. maybe she's on board again also? seems a bit odd that half way through rehearsals that katy perry dancer and maybe emilie join the cast? or isnt it??

Not that unusual for M tours. As the show develops she may see that she wants more dancers or different style dancers. I know a few of them were only hired in the March for MDNA. It's all so exciting

I was being sarcastic! :lmao:

I was referring to what Taj71 said a while ago when he confused NRM with NKM and was dragging everyone who wanted NRM on tour saying how boring and underwhelming it was on RIT. :dead: And people were like "Nothing Really Matters was performed on RIT?" It took him a while to actually realize that he confused those two songs.

:lmao:

for what.. me thinking love profusion would be silly live or for the fact I've simply confused NKM with NRM.. as a fan since 1990 and have seen her 4 times, you would think I'd know the difference. It happened, I've explained it already. I didn't bring it up.

but as a Madonna fan.. and I happen to have a liking for message boards such as this one, with people that really get into topics, breaking down facts, and sharing experiences.

So as a Forum God that you are, I respect you as that, and as I should..

so Siento, for whatever you think I should be Siento for.

carry on.

Bored with the classics? Vogue on The MDNA Tour was the very definition of pop performance art. It was fucking PERFECTION. (If only it hadn't been an edit it would have been even more perfect). And it was obviously one of the true highlights of the show as it's the only MDNA Tour performance 'music video' up on her official Vevo to promote that tour film. She only came off 'bored' during the last few shows cause she was sick. She was pretty much killing it for all the other performances.

Anyone who says otherwise can suck a dick. :newspaper:

Seriously? She barely moved, there was no major choreography, light years behind all the previous performances. Plus the dancers were almost a Justify My Love at The Girlie Show rehash...

Interview with Mike Dean

What are you working on these days?

I'm working on Madonna's tour right now, helping her put her show together. It's cool: taking old songs and making the old stuff match the new stuff. I try to use all the same sounds I use on music now. Drums. Replace bass lines with 808s. Trap snares, hi-hats—all that shit. It's kind of cool. We're working on "Holiday" right now.

https://www.thefader.com/2015/07/16/beat-construction-mike-dean

Sounds like Holiday is a definite.... YAY!!!!!!

Seriously? She barely moved, there was no major choreography, light years behind all the previous performances. Plus the dancers were almost a Justify My Love at The Girlie Show rehash...

All the things you listed doesn't necessarily mean it was a bad or lackluster perf. She barely moved in JML, the perf you mentioned, does that make it shit?

Vogue on MDNA was amazing because it was beautifully staged and Madonna's attitude and presence was killer. The costuming was top notch (I don't think it looked anything like JML 1993, which was supposed to look like My Fair Lady right? MDNA Vogue was just Gaultier high fashion themed), and let's face it she looked so fucking gorgeous.

Interview with Mike Dean

What are you working on these days?

I'm working on Madonna's tour right now, helping her put her show together. It's cool: taking old songs and making the old stuff match the new stuff. I try to use all the same sounds I use on music now. Drums. Replace bass lines with 808s. Trap snares, hi-hats—all that shit. It's kind of cool. We're working on "Holiday" right now.

https://www.thefader.com/2015/07/16/beat-construction-mike-dean

Sounds like Holiday is a definite.... YAY!!!!!!

Thanks for this!

Oooh, Holiday, yay.

So far we have :

Living For Love

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch I'm Madonna

Holy Water

S.E.X

Iconic

Heartbreak City

Devil Pray

Body Shop

Ghost Town

Holiday

Like A Virgin

Dress You Up

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Into The Groove

True Blue

La Isla Bonita

Who's That Girl

Justify My Love

Deeper & Deeper

Between the Bars

JML at TGS was perfection. My favourite of her performed songs ever. She could do the exact same on every tour and it wold be fine with me.

Yeah, seriously.

empire-cookie.gif