Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

Didn't she mention Lucky Star in the last couple of days on Instagram or did the lyric relate to GMAYL?

Bitch I'm madonna

but.. but ... he's wearing the jacket in the video

What? :D

Aynway...I tried to bring some order in all of this confuuuuuussiiiooonnnn. ;)

Dress You Up

"Dress you up in my love"

tagged with a picture from DSS with Madonna and her iconic 80's boytoy look.

True Blue

"True Love...you're the one I'm dreamin' of"

tagged with a picture of Madonna and her iconic 80's/LAV boytoy look

Deeper and Deeper

"I can't help falling in love"

tagged with a still from the Take a Bow video with Madonna sporting her "Matador wive" look.

Who's That Girl

"Who's That Girl????"

tagged with a picture of Madonna in her iconic early 90's Marilyn Monroe look

and..."Light up my life.............so blind i Can't see! "

tagged with a picture showing a 4th of July firework

Body Shop

"With all these curves we might need to have the breaks looked at"

tagged with a picture of Madonna in her D&G grandma look

Body Shop

"With all these curves we might need to have the breaks looked at"

tagged with a picture of Madonna in her D&G grandma look

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

"Just a vacancy...Love Don't Live Here Anymore"

tagged with a picture of Madonna during the mid-90's wearing a beautiful Versace gown

HeartBreakCity

"Your Clever game got the Best of Me ..............But you ain't gonna get the rest of Me!"

tagged with a picture of Madonna wearing Versace

Justify My Love

"I wanna kiss you in Paris!"

tagged with a still from the Erotica video

Devil Pray

"Take these sins and wash them away.........teach me how to pray"

tagged with a picture from the Blonde Ambition/Like a Prayer era of Madonna holding a crucifix

La Isla Bonita

"I want to be where the sun warms the sky..............when its time for siesta you can watch them go by........."

tagged with a picture of actress Kay Francis

Into the Groove

"Wanna get to know you in a special way...........this doesn't happen to me every day!"

One again, a still from DSS

Like a Virgin

"I made it through the wilderness..............somehow i made it through!"

tagged with a picture from the True Blue era with madonna in a slightly Latin-inspired one-piece

Unapologetic Bitch

"When we did it I"ll admit it wasn't satisfied ............."

tagged with a meme using a picture from Madonna's D&G shoot

Holy Water

"Bless yourself and Genuflect..........."

tagged with a meme depicting a nun making vulgar gestures.

S.E.X.

"It was hard work but someone had to do it? What you know about S. E. X. ?"

tagged with a picture from Madonna's SEX book showing man being used as working animals and Madonna wearing a white Marilyn Monroe-esque gown

Iconic

"Several pics of Madonna dressing up as well as pics of her wearing a very glamrous gown that's similar to that shown in the pics used for WTG and SEX

Between the Bars

"Drink up baby. Stay up all night.........the things you could do, you wont but you might..........."

A screenshot from one of the interlude or backdrop footage.

Bitch, I'm Madonna

"You can't mess with this lucky star!"

A selfie with Madonna wearing a nose ring tagged as #bitchimmadonna AND #iconic

Some of these may be hinting at songs belonging to certain sections.

Deeper and Deeper and Living for Love in the MATADOR section

Who's That Girl and Iconic, somehow linked to each other

Holy Water and Devil Pray in a RELIGIOUS segment

Into the Groove, Dress You Up and True Blue in an 80's inspired segment, I'm assuming the Tank Girl one.

HeartBreakCity and Love Don't Live Here Anymore hinting at a two-punch performance with madonna wearing a costume designed by Versace.

Iconic and Bitch I'm Madonna being performances that follow each other or come right after another.

The supposed REAL setlist seems really randomized and unrealistic imo.

There's a guy in the BIM video wearing a jacket that says Rescue Me on the back, in big letters. That's good enough for me it'll be in the show. Plus, IT JUST HAS TO BE.

I'm sorry, but I disagree. Every artist (no matter how big they are) has songs that even the most casual of fans wants to hear. Madonna has had more massive hit singles than just about anyone else ever, but she still has a handful of signature tunes that no one (apart from some fans!) get sick of hearing. I can't believe that anyone would hope that "Vogue" would be reduced to a tiny sample! Michael Jackson had dozens and dozens of hit singles, but is there anyone who would really say, "Oh, I hope he doesn't do Billie Jean!"?! :mellow:

THIS.

You really have a problem with her greatest hits don't you. Vogue, Like a Prayer, Into the Groove, Music, Holiday - songs that are timeless classics - how can you call them outplayed and tired. As for saying who gives a flying F*** about the crowd's excitement, what a load of rubbish. . As Chelle said before, I have never heard fans of other stars hoping they don't play their biggest hits because they had been played at previous concerts. Madonna is the biggest pop superstar in the world, she is not some little known indie act that a few die-hard fans go to see.

THIS too!!!!!

There's a guy in the BIM video wearing a jacket that says Rescue Me on the back, in big letters. That's good enough for me it'll be in the show. Plus, IT JUST HAS TO BE.

OH I had no idea...well I suppose it will be part of the show then. I'm guessing it will be a video interlude, though I may be wrong, though and she'll surprise with an actual performance of this forgotten jam.

OH I had no idea...well I suppose it will be part of the show then. I'm guessing it will be a video interlude, though I may be wrong, though and she'll surprise with an actual performance of this forgotten jam.

Though

The set list could be fake, but It does seem pretty plausible to me. It is kind of grouped together in themes and tells a story. It has the mixture of new tracks, hits and random WTF older tracks that she tends to do with her setlists.

It doesn't read like an obvious fan wish list. What fan would be dying to hear Give Me all Your Luvin'?

It starts up with a ballad heavy heart section, groups together Behind the Bars and Devil Pray which both deal with alcohol/substance abuse, then goes into a more uptempo fun section of Justify My Love, Deeper and Deeper and Inside Out, then moves into what could be the sexy pole dancer section of LAV, SEX, Holy Water, a fun 80's section of Dress You Up and Into the Groove then groups 2 50's do wop songs like True Blue and Body Shop, then there's a world music influence of Unapologetic Bitch, Who's that Girl, La Isla Bonita, and ends with the most talked about two new singles BIM and Living for Love.

It could be fake but it just seems too thought out to be your typical fan fantasy. If it's fake, then someone has way too much time on their hands!

I think the list is fake but at the same time it's what I've been expecting but seriously some of you need to let go of the idea that the songs she is mentioning on Instagram are going to be apart of the setlist. It's just promo and she's teasing us to create excitement for the tour and get the fans buying tickets.

I listened to the Erotica album today and when Deeper and Deeper flamenco interlude came in I thought "that would definitely suit the Spanish matador segment, just sing Living for Love and bring that awesome 90s vibe back" :wow:

ive never liked HOLD TIGHT

( please don't stone me guys ) :ohmy:

Same here. A very average album song.

If she wants to sell tickets, I can't see many casual fans looking at a set list where the first nine songs are unknown and wanting to spend a lot of cash.

Body Shop and Like a Virgin will be a mashup following Rebel Heart. I'm 90% certain about.

"I made it throught the wilderness. Somehow, I made it through. Didn't know how lost I was until I found you...Yeah you make me feel shiny and new" vs. "With all these curves we might need to have breaks looked at. Zip up the hood and see what's good I need a tune-up bad".

From the Ahhhhsss in Body Shop to the weird auto-tuned adlibs during the end...It all just screams for a mashup of those two songs. I think Between the Bars is gonna be an interlude to lead us into the war/apocalypse section. She tagged it with a screenshot of a video after all...

True Blue and Dress You Up may be a 50's mashup in the love section as well? She could bring a 50's car on stage that's covered with Graffiti and then close that section with either Don't Tell Me or Love Profusion which would both work. Then again Dress You Up could work in a Latin inspired 80's section as well with Bitch, I'm Madonna, Who's That Girl, Into the Groove and Unapologetic Bitch.

Body Shop and Like a Virgin will be a mashup following Rebel Heart. I'm 90% certain about.

"I made it throught the wilderness. Somehow, I made it through. Didn't know how lost I was until I found you...Yeah you make me feel shiny and new" vs. "With all these curves we might need to have breaks looked at. Zip up the hood and see what's good I need a tune-up bad".

From the Ahhhhsss in Body Shop to the weird auto-tuned adlibs during the end...It all just screams for a mashup of those two songs. I think Between the Bars is gonna be an interlude to lead us into the war/apocalypse section. She tagged it with a screenshot of a video after all...

True Blue and Dress You Up may be a 50's mashup in the love section as well? She could bring a 50's car on stage that's covered with Graffiti and then close that section with either Don't Tell Me or Love Profusion which would both work. Then again Dress You Up could work in a Latin inspired 80's section as well with Bitch, I'm Madonna, Who's That Girl, Into the Groove and Unapologetic Bitch.

I really like your ideas, what do u think will open the show & be the opening segment?

Guest Rachelle of London

Are these concert themes confirmed somewhere or just fan's predictions ? Have I missed something ?

You ain't missed Jack shizzle.