Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

I like hits. You can't deny they do create excitement among the crowd. But I also love hearing songs from the new album, as well as a few lesser known older songs that haven't been performed in awhile. I feel she can balance the three things.

Same here. I am sure that will happen. Some mega famous timeless hits, some lesser known and loved hits and plenty of Rebel Heart songs as well. Rebel Heart is a brilliant inspired album so looking forward to those songs as well as older songs. Can't wait for this concert.

I like hits. You can't deny they do create excitement among the crowd. But I also love hearing songs from the new album, as well as a few lesser known older songs that haven't been performed in awhile. I feel she can balance the three things.

That's exactly what I've been saying for weeks and weeks :mellow:

I also like a balance of tempos in the setlist, a mixture of uptempo, midtempo and ballads. With as much great material as Madonna has it's not easy creating a setlist. She has to balance hits, new songs and lesser known older tracks with the balance of tempos plus it all has to fit into the different sections and themes. So there's a lot to think about.

I am honestly a fan of more of her "non-hits" than hits, but I know that no matter what I am going to be more than excited to hear anything and everything that makes it to the set list.

And yes, if she does WTG, I will probably lose my shit. lol

I just saw M fans on twitter talk about a "leaked setlist" and complaining LAP isn't on it and things like that so I go here but don't see anything.. it's probably another made up list on fb anyway. has anyone seen a new "leaked" setlist?

I just saw M fans on twitter talk about a "leaked setlist" and complaining LAP isn't on it and things like that so I go here but don't see anything.. it's probably another made up list on fb anyway. has anyone seen a new "leaked" setlist?

This is what I found:https://twitter.com/MadonnaDailyID/status/621326231124873216

:lmao: I do actually have a bit of a problem with a lot of her hits. I mean don't get me wrong, I still love her 80's stuff but as a child of the 90's and 00's I'm way more excited to hear stuff from that time period, especially because I love her remakes. Actually, they tend to help me listen to some of the really overplayed stuff a bit more. Like a Prayer (1989 album version), Open Your Heart, Vogue among some others are definitely among my favourite songs and I wouldn't be all too mad at them appearing on the setlist. However, her 90's stuff has been ignored way too many times for me to appreciate the fact that so far we've only gotten hints and teases relating to songs from LAV-Erotica. (What about the glorious Everybody from the first album????)

Nothing Really Matters, Take a Bow, Love Profusion and something from COADF besides fucking Hung Up, which I've never really been a fan of, demand justice!!! Besides all of that RH has way too many great tracks on it only for her to ignore the majority in order to play songs she can perform every single time she goes on tour. I sure would like a good balance, like all of you but I don't need too many hits because I know there will be numerous opportunities for her to song her hits and I'd rather have a dark, story-line based show with great visuals and songs that make sense in context of the show and great remixes of older songs! :dramatic:

I am honestly a fan of more of her "non-hits" than hits, but I know that no matter what I am going to be more than excited to hear anything and everything that makes it to the set list.

And yes, if she does WTG, I will probably lose my shit. lol

I'm the same way. I'm hoping for more non-hits but will take what I get (after having a short meltdown :chuckle: )

I wouldn't mind this being the setlist, its got most of rebel heart which a lot of people want and a lot of the oldies that I'd want to hear so this actually would work rather well

I'm really hoping this is the one! I will try not to be too disappointed if it's not. Regardless, I know it's going to be a great show!

im gonna post it here so we have it if they delete it.. what's "a french site" though? could be anything

CJ9k6acUYAAreX1.jpg

CJ9k6dGUkAAFpcn.jpg

The set list doesn't look right. To start with three songs from the new album and only one a minor hit isn't a strong opener.

I can imagine mike Tyson's part of iconic opening the show like Beast Within on RIT then she comes on with a more uptempo song unless iconic is released just before the tour starts which could happen.

Also, it doesn't seem very mixed up. Seven album tracks to open the show with one minor, limited release single then a cover of a not very well known song?

It's very questionable,

And there would be too many ballads at first. It doesn't seem legit at all!

I would love minor hits to be played but if she goes the traditional route with many new songs a few hits I would love it too. I like the album so much...

So I haven't really paid close attention to the tour situation this time around and didn't buy tickets when they went on sale. I checked Ticketmaster and the prices are totally exorbitant, but they're mostly from re-sellers. What are the face values for floor and first mezz this time around? And are we expecting her to add some additional NYC dates before 9/16? Looks like there are a few open days between DC and the MSG dates.

So I haven't really paid close attention to the tour situation this time around and didn't buy tickets when they went on sale. I checked Ticketmaster and the prices are totally exorbitant, but they're mostly from re-sellers. What are the face values for floor and first mezz this time around? And are we expecting her to add some additional NYC dates before 9/16? Looks like there are a few open days between DC and the MSG dates.

I wouldn't expect it. It's already very close to the NYC dates, and sales, while certainly good, haven't been amazing.