Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

Vogue has been everywhere in the last few years...other people

r doing it & we've seen a bit of a revival.

Of course it will b there with Aya & Bambi...In fact I predict a Deep House inspired section.

Bring On the 'Rescue Me-LFL-Vogue-Deeper & Deeper section'

It will start after the Iconic video Interlude.

YES BYTCHES I'M CALLING IT.

:wow:

Suedehead, R u feeling it!?

:vogue::yowza::drama::drama::drama:

Iconic is either going to be an opening number or just an interlude. I'm leaning towards interlude but the vibe of the song screams opening.

I'm down for it. I personally think that while opening with a Greatest Hit will be an ultimate crowd pleaser, it's a bit corny at the end of the day. Opening RIT with Vogue is still weird to me (despite the perf being amazing). I always think the tour should open with something from the latest album, weird and particular as that may seem.

I agree about opening with a hit - yes, it's a crowd pleaser, but it doesn't make a lot of sense given the title of the tour. I give RIT a pass though, since it wasn't named the American Life tour, and it's the closest we've come to a GH tour from Madonna so it fits. It was a great opening for the show.

I don't necessarily think Vogue should or has to be in every tour, but I could certainly live with it.

With Aya & Bambi this time it's pretty likely..... :dramatic:

If there's one song that I could live with being on every tour, it would be "Vogue" - it's always a spectacle and it never fails to create excitement.

If there's one song that I could live with being on every tour, it would be "Vogue" - it's always a spectacle and it never fails to create excitement.

Vogue LAP EY

They are Iconic!

I can do without Human Nature! lol

:thumbsup:

Vogue and LAP should be staples. Music, Holiday and Hung Up should be, too!

She doesn't need and shouldn't have staples with that singles catalogue.

I think and hope that Vogue is just an extended version of the HW sample, meaning a mid-section during that performance. The same goes for Body Shop and Like a Virgin.

Guest Rachelle of London

I hope she does Vogue, LAP, Music, Holiday and Hung Up. Everyone will be having a ball!!!!

I hope she does Vogue, LAP, Music, Holiday and Hung Up. Everyone will be having a ball!!!!

Same here. Huge hits to excite the crowd - to go along with new Rebel Heart songs and other hits too. Something for everyone to enjoy !

Of course it will b there with Aya & Bambi...In fact I predict a Deep House inspired section.

I literally wouldn't care what else she does. RM-LFL-Vogue-D&D is worth the price of admission.

The words ICONIC and VOGUE are pretty much synonymous so yes I'm definitely feeling your predictions.

I already have my ICONIC video prediction already mapped out but I need a moment in the rain with a sideways tilt to my head looking into the distance dramatically before I post it here so you can all read it and marvel at when I'm right <2 months from now.

Guest bluejean

Yes! These are the songs she should always do.

I also think she should do the original version of Like a Virgin and Into The Groove.

The words ICONIC and VOGUE are pretty much synonymous so yes I'm definitely feeling your predictions.

I already have my ICONIC video prediction already mapped out but I need a moment in the rain with a sideways tilt to my head looking into the distance dramatically before I post it here so you can all read it and marvel at when I'm right <2 months from now.

:lmao:

In all honesty I absolutely cannot relate to people wanting to hear the same outplayed and tired songs on every tour. Don't you think some forgotten classic and unexpected choices would excite the crowd just as much?

And even if doesn't...who gives a flying fuck? DWT was a great show while featuring barely any classics.

Guest Rachelle of London

In all honesty I absolutely cannot relate to people wanting to hear the same outplayed and tired songs on every tour. Don't you think some forgotten classic and unexpected choices would excite the crowd just as much?

And even if doesn't...who gives a flying fuck? DWT was a great show while featuring barely any classics.

I have never been to any concert where someone said "I hope they don't play any hits" that's just absurd.

DWT was a mega success because she had so many hit singles that hadn't been performed plus her first tour in 8 years. I bet if she performed TIC it would've been just as successful.

She doesn't need and shouldn't have staples with that singles catalogue.

I think and hope that Vogue is just an extended version of the HW sample, meaning a mid-section during that performance. The same goes for Body Shop and Like a Virgin.

I'm sorry, but I disagree. Every artist (no matter how big they are) has songs that even the most casual of fans wants to hear. Madonna has had more massive hit singles than just about anyone else ever, but she still has a handful of signature tunes that no one (apart from some fans!) get sick of hearing. I can't believe that anyone would hope that "Vogue" would be reduced to a tiny sample! Michael Jackson had dozens and dozens of hit singles, but is there anyone who would really say, "Oh, I hope he doesn't do Billie Jean!"?! :mellow:

Same here. Huge hits to excite the crowd - to go along with new Rebel Heart songs and other hits too. Something for everyone to enjoy !

:thumbsup: to both jazzyjan and Chelle!

I think there are many people here who can't relate to your intense desire for her not to perform her best known classics. How anyone can call songs such as Vogue, LAP, EY, Music, Hung Up and Holiday "tired" or "outplayed" (whatever that means) is beyond me...!

DWT had pretty much all of her biggest hits from 1998 through to 2001 - Frozen, ROL, DW/SFL, BS, Music, DTM, WIFLFAG. Seven Top 10 singles in the UK alone. The general public knew those songs, so it wasn't as though she was playing a bunch of songs that most of the audience hadn't heard.

I love RH, but I don't want or need to hear every single track live. It should be all about a good balance....

You really have a problem with her greatest hits don't you. Vogue, Like a Prayer, Into the Groove, Music, Holiday - songs that are timeless classics - how can you call them outplayed and tired. As for saying who gives a flying F*** about the crowd's excitement, what a load of rubbish. . As Chelle said before, I have never heard fans of other stars hoping they don't play their biggest hits because they had been played at previous concerts. Madonna is the biggest pop superstar in the world, she is not some little known indie act that a few die-hard fans go to see.

The fact is that Madonna has a huge list of hits, probably more than anyone else. So she can chose to not perform Vogue, Like a Prayer, Into the Groove, Music, Holiday and Open Your Heart to play instead Hung Up, La Isla Bonita, Frozen, Papa Don't Preach, Take a Bow and 4 Minutes (or vice versa). Nobody says that she won't sing any older hit, but it's a fact that she can chose not to perform some of them and play others instead. They're still hits! But none is guaranteed.

You really have a problem with her greatest hits don't you. Vogue, Like a Prayer, Into the Groove, Music, Holiday - songs that are timeless classics - how can you call them outplayed and tired. As for saying who gives a flying F*** about the crowd's excitement, what a load of rubbish. . As Chelle said before, I have never heard fans of other stars hoping they don't play their biggest hits because they had been played at previous concerts. Madonna is the biggest pop superstar in the world, she is not some little known indie act that a few die-hard fans go to see.

JimmyJimmy will be the only one going for loo breaks a dozen times during the show :chuckle:

I like hits. You can't deny they do create excitement among the crowd. But I also love hearing songs from the new album, as well as a few lesser known older songs that haven't been performed in awhile. I feel she can balance the three things.

I like hits. You can't deny they do create excitement among the crowd. But I also love hearing songs from the new album, as well as a few lesser known older songs that haven't been performed in awhile. I feel she can balance the three things.

Im sure this will happen.