Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: rumours / preparations thread.

Apples388

So from Rebel Heart she's mentioned: Devil Pray, Unapologetic Bitch, Iconic, Heartbreak City, Body Shop, Holy Water, SEX + presumably Living for Love, Ghosttown, and Bitch Im Madonna

That's already 10. 11 if you think Rebel Heart is also a good bet

So from Rebel Heart she's mentioned: Devil Pray, Unapologetic Bitch, Iconic, Heartbreak City, Body Shop, Holy Water, SEX + presumably Living for Love, Ghosttown, and Bitch Im Madonna

That's already 10. 11 if you think Rebel Heart is also a good bet

She HAS to do Joan of Arc and Rebel Heart, imho

Devil Pray

Body Shop

Iconic

Unapologetic Bitch

Holy Water

HeartBreakCity

SEX (Interlude)

Living for Love

Ghosttown

Bitch, I'm Madonna

My bet for the others:

Rebel Heart

Veni Vidi Vici (Interlude)

Wash All Over Me / Joan of Arc

maybe Hold Tight / Borrowed Time / Graffiti Heart

I think Inside Out, Best Night, and Messiah will be the ones without a tour performance. A lot of the classics will be squeezed into medleys or mashups. For example: Like a Virgin and Body Shop work perfectly as a mashup.

I think Rebel Heart, Wash All Over Me and even Joan of Arc may be left out. If she's also doing Ghosttown and Heartbreak City, that would be too many ballads. She usually doesn't like to do more than 2 ballads in these bigger arena type of shows.

I don't expect the show to go over 2 hours. I expect it to be the exact length as her past tours. She doesn't usually run over since everything is so perfectly time and very rarely does she go off script.

Devil Pray

Body Shop

Iconic

Unapologetic Bitch

Holy Water

HeartBreakCity

SEX (Interlude)

Living for Love

Ghosttown

Bitch, I'm Madonna

My bet for the others:

Rebel Heart

Veni Vidi Vici (Interlude)

Wash All Over Me / Joan of Arc

maybe Hold Tight / Borrowed Time / Graffiti Heart

I think Inside Out, Best Night, and Messiah will be the ones without a tour performance. A lot of the classics will be squeezed into medleys or mashups. For example: Like a Virgin and Body Shop work perfectly as a mashup.

14 RH tracks (not including your "maybe" selections)? Really? I know you love the album, but there's no way in the world she's going to do 14 songs from just one album. Why do you think she'll do 14+ RH tracks?

14 RH tracks (not including your "maybe" selections)? Really? I know you love the album, but there's no way in the world she's going to do 14 songs from just one album. Why do you think she'll do 14+ RH tracks?

For the MDNA tour she did 10 songs from MDNA and 13 oldies. If some songs are mixed with other songs, anything can happen!

For the MDNA tour she did 10 songs from MDNA and 13 oldies. If some songs are mixed with other songs, anything can happen!

I don't think video interludes or snippets should count when discussing these things.

Her thing seems to be doing 19 songs live, based on the past 3 tours (21 on RIT including short Lament + Imagine and 18 on DWT without The Funny Song).

On MDNA Tour initially she did 10 new songs (including Revolver & Celebration) and 9 oldies. She did add Love Spent that tipped the balance but in the end it was more like a medley since Like A Virgin got shortened because of it.

So I doubt she'd do it radically different this time around despite the fact that she has the most songs ever recorded for an album...

Guest eroticerotic

They're filming an interlude or a backdrop video probably

i hope it's good because steven klein kind of lost his magic after confessions

Guest ditaluver

She's going to surprise us and sing Revolution and Freedom, then announce she'll be running for president of the USA :superman:

YAYYYY