Which RH songs are you worried she may not perform?

Apples388

Guest Sinisin

I'm worried for:

Borrowed Time

VVV (with the Holiday horns/ Nas rap, would bring the house down)

Iconic (meltdowns would ensue)

I would love her to do my favourites - beautiful scars and inside out - but im already resigned to the fact these probably wont be included.

I think the biggest lost opportunity would be if she didnt do iconic as that song always gets me excited.

Out of the 19 tracks, I can't see her performing:

- Illuminati

- HeartBreakCity

- Inside Out

- Wash

- Best Night

- Messiah

Maybe VVV, SEX and/or Illuminati will be used for interludes. She now alway has a 'political' video interlude and I think for this tour that song will be Borrowed Time.

I'm sure she'll perform Iconic - that song was made to be performed.

I will BAN Madonna from my life if she doesn't perform Body Shop :angry: .

Very concerned about Best Night :(

I agree I'm concerned but if I don't get Best Night I will demand a refund.

I envision it already. She'll start it on the main stage and walk down toward the heart stage during the first verse. It'll be reminiscent of Je T'aime at L'Olympia / Love Spent at MDNAT. She'll be sexed up, dance flirting with her dancer lover while her back up dancers perform the same moves further up of the little wing stages of the catwalk.

How could she omit a song with the lyrics "I'll make this the best night of your life" at her first concerts in Australia in 23 years!!!! It HAS to be there!!

Other songs I'm concered about:

Iconic

VVV

Holy Water (Although she did mention it in the Nun insta post.)

I forgot to mention S.E.X. too.

I could potentially see VVV being a "Music" style montage interlude looking back on her career just before she performs a few classics.

I swear if she doesn't perform Messiah I will leave before the end of the show. I will boycott going to any more shows and burn my fan card with dem tickets.

Guest bluejean

Rebel Heart

I'm also worried she'll do the remix of Living For Love.

Although tbh I'm pretty cool about the whole thing. I just know whatever she does it's going to blow me away. But Rebel Heart is a MUST. It's the theme song of life.

I swear if she doesn't perform Messiah I will leave before the end of the show. I will boycott going to any more shows and burn my fan card with dem tickets.

I agree honey

#JusticeForMessiah

VVV

Wash All Over Me (in the fabulous Avicci dance version though - not that tacky thing we got on the album even though it's still very unlikely).

Sex

Holy Water (full)

Iconic

Addicted

Best Night

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

how is wash all over me from the album tacky? the demo is tacky

how is wash all over me from the album tacky? the demo is tacky

I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Thank god I'm not. I prefer the epic album version over the dance version which completely distracted from the meaning of the song. I really hope she performs it.

Let's face it, all signs point towards a more hit-friendly setlist this time. Obviously there will still be a strong emphasis on RH but the end of the day it is longest album to date and unless she only plays the album itself and nothing else from her catalogue, some songs will have to get omitted.

Which songs that you love from this album are you worried may not included? And by that I mean you think they won't get a full performance or perhaps they may get a video or snippet or something.

This is my danger list for RH:

Inside Out

Wash All Over Me

Best Night

I have a feeling these above will get snubbed altogether. But let's hope I'm wrong.

I'm starting to worry for Iconic, Hold Tight and Illuminati as well, believe it or not!! Well I think Illuminati will get some kind of inclusion but sometimes late at night when I can't sleep I do worry about Iconic?? :(

She filmed a video for it! It's gonna happen don't worry!

As long as she performs Unapologetic Bitch and Veni Vidi Vici (my other favorites are OBVIOUSLY going to be performed so I'm not worried about those.

Actually, I'm not worried about these either.

Nevermind.

Carry on.

I know these aren't RH songs, but I REALLY wish she would perform Thief of Hearts. It ties in perfectly with the "Bitch" part of the concert (Bitch Get off My Pole. Unapologetic Bitch, Bitch I'm Madonna).

And Bad Girl. Imagine her singing Bad Girl. Her voice was made for that song. It's so Rebel Heart.

Wash All Over Me (my favourite song on the album)

Inside Out

Rebel Heart (you'd think it would be a sure thing but not since it was left off the standard version of the album)

Her voice was made for that song. It's so Rebel Heart.

I love that expression. I think I'll start using it in real life. Hey Sally, I really like your hair today. It's so Rebel Heart.

I would love her to sing Inside Out, Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time and Body Shop. But I don't think she will.

She has a few songs called BS I've just realised.