Wendy Williams warns Madonna about other divas

XXL

Guest Rachelle of London

I love Wendy. Her facts are always wrong and she just talks shyt ringer her audience to react.

She's very entertaining.

The MOST!!!! She's brill!

Isn't she just saying what we all say in the flop princesses section though?

The problem is not what she's saying about the pop princesses. The problem is that she gives career advices to Madonna. It's as if a kid wrote a public letter to Spielberg to teach him how to make movies, that's arrogant and ridiculous. Plus, Wendy always say bad things about Madonna (except one or two times maybe).

So... Wendy,

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

The problem is not what she's saying about the pop princesses. The problem is that she gives career advices to Madonna. It's as if a kid wrote a public letter to Spielberg to teach him how to make movies, that's arrogant and ridiculous. Plus, Wendy always say bad things about Madonna (except one or two times maybe).

So... Wendy,

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

Sigh

She has to say something positive every once in a while so she can still claim to be a "fan" and not just an outright hater, which is what she is.

Lucky Star One, I think she is a pretty big fan but just goes with the flow of gossip. It is that kind of show. She repeats stuff on gossip sites that are often incredibly inaccurate. I do think she does love Madonna though, just flip-flops her views to suit what others are reporting. Not excusing her, just how I think she operates.

Lucky Star One, I think she is a pretty big fan but just goes with the flow of gossip. It is that kind of show. She repeats stuff on gossip sites that are often incredibly inaccurate. I do think she does love Madonna though, just flip-flops her views to suit what others are reporting. Not excusing her, just how I think she operates.

Well, I don't like the way she operates. Thank you for explaining your opinion though. :thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

Some of you are really weird. Why do you even care?

Wendy's a mess and she's funny. I live ber YouTube channel!

The after shows :lmao:

Wendy just says what she says. She repeats gossip rags. It's not that deep. :lol:

She's entertainment for celeb gossip junkies

I don't have anything against Wendy - it's entertainment. I am, however, majorly freaked out by her studio audience with their exaggerated emotions and sheep-like behavior. Scary stuff........ :scared:

I don't have anything against Wendy - it's entertainment. I am, however, majorly freaked out by her studio audience with their exaggerated emotions and sheep-like behavior. Scary stuff........ :scared:

I don't have a problem with jokes and entertainment. My problem is when they want people to take them seriously in what they say instead of them actually wanting people to see the humor in something or a situation. One is tabloid and the other is meant as comedy. One takes advantage of people and the other challenges them in a positive way.

I don't find tabloid like reporting or discussions funny so I agree with what you wrote.