Rebel Heart Tour setlist on M Instagram

LHakaLH

Yeah. In terms of opinion, mdna was awful, compared to ct, dw, and ri, the kc arena was silly anyway to begin with, you're all gonna hate but mdna was pretty bad, not really one to sit here and say how great it was, mdna the whole project was quickly thrown together, gangbang was the bomb. Really hoping she does original clasics, not just 60 seconds of lav, people pay the money, let's hear them.

Edited by Taj71

Will this turn out to be true?

[breathless]Find out! [/breathless]

Uh... hmm... how do I put this?? Thus far in the 2013-2015 saison none of the Suedehead predictions have turned out to be untrue. I'll say that.

[breathless]Find out! [/breathless]

Uh... hmm... how do I put this?? Thus far in the 2013-2015 saison none of the Suedehead predictions have turned out to be untrue. I'll say that.

What have your other predictions been?

Also, I need a Breathless smiley now.

Am I actually reading all of this correctly? Sticky and Sweet and MDNA were fantastic live shows. I do not even know where to go with this one. Madonna has a lot of fair weather concert goers. It is not her destiny to remake the Blonde Ambition Tour over and over. The M fans obsessed with the 80's need to get a grip. The 80's do not constitute even a third of her impressive catalog. Her tours may leave out a favorite of mine here or there but I do not consider anyone to be an actual "fan" who lambastes Madonna's live shows. I am actually confused here. It is called art. It is called theater. Would we have asked VanGogh to paint The Scream over and over and never offer us Sunflowers? I say to the naysayers....stay the f#$% home and wait for Janet Jackson or Celine Dion. You obviously don't understand M- and frankly don't deserve her. #sorrynotsorry LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

Edited by sul8323

Am I actually reading all of this correctly? Sticky and Sweet and MDNA were fantastic live shows. I do not even know where to go with this one. Madonna has a lot of fair weather concert goers. It is not her destiny to remake the Blonde Ambition Tour over and over. The M fans obsessed with the 80's need to get a grip. The 80's do not constitute even a third of her impressive catalog. Her tours may leave out a favorite of mine here or there but I do not consider anyone to be an actual "fan" who lambastes Madonna's live shows. I am actually confused here. It is called art. It is called theater. Would we have asked VanGogh to paint The Scream over and over and never offer us Sunflowers? I say to the naysayers....stay the f#$% home and wait for Janet Jackson or Celine Dion. You obviously don't understand M- and frankly don't deserve her. #sorrynotsorry LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

:huh:

Munch_320px.jpg

Yeah. In terms of opinion, mdna was awful, compared to ct, dw, and ri, the kc arena was silly anyway to begin with, you're all gonna hate but mdna was pretty bad, not really one to sit here and say how great it was, mdna the whole project was quickly thrown together, gangbang was the bomb. Really hoping she does original clasics, not just 60 seconds of lav, people pay the money, let's hear them.

are you KIDDING me?

I don't like some song choices and auto tuned shit on MDNA but other than that the tour is EVERYTHING.

I just don't understand how anyone could think a tour like that is "bad" but then praise artpoop or that taylor swift junk.

whats wrong with some people.

I speak for me personally, I never said I didn't enjoy MDNA. I actually loved it. S&S however, not so much. And that's just my opinion. And I certainly didn't lambast anything.

She can create an artistic show that's full of theatrics and still play more well known hits. She's an entertainer and pop star, but she's also a business woman. She obviously realizes she has to shift directions with her set lists. This isn't about catering to her "80's fans" this is about continuing to cement her legacy as a live performer.

So excited to see Who's That Girl!!! She's posted about it again, I hope this means it's a definite

I personally get tired of the complaints of lack of hits. DWT is my favorite Madonna tour by far. And that's your was very indulgent, it included a lot of songs that weren't singles, there was no vogue or like a prayer, very dark and was still moving. Casual fans shouldn't buy tickets if they are expecting hit after hit. Madonna wants the show to be what SHE envisioned, so if SHE wants the set list to have two rebel heart songs in a row that's her choice.

Would we have asked VanGogh to paint The Scream over and over and never offer us Sunflowers?

I can see Munch grabbing that razor to cut Van Gogh's second ear over this:laugh:

I honestly do not get this obsession with hits on the setlist. Madonna puts on a show that is more about concept than sing-along. Always has, always will.

OMG she should open with an old song because no one has heard/bought RH!!!! Her career is at an ultimate low so she needs to open with Vogue because ppl don't know who she is anymore. She's nearly as irrelevant as Janet now so playing a GH tour would be the only way she could restore her image.

Honestly just let her play all old songs + the RH singles so you guys can die happy.

giphy.gif

Jimmy jimmy hit the nail on the head, if M was smart, and we know that she is, there better be vogue lap ey or even music. If she opens with rh tracks, hot dog stands.

OMG she should open with an old song because no one has heard/bought RH!!!! Her career is at an ultimate low so she needs to open with Vogue because ppl don't know who she is anymore. She's nearly as irrelevant as Janet now so playing a GH tour would be the only way she could restore her image.

:dead:

Jimmy jimmy hit the nail on the head, if M was smart, and we know that she is, there better be vogue lap ey or even music. If she opens with rh tracks, hot dog stands.

He was being completely facetious! He doesn't actually want her to play any of her classics - he wants her to play all RH tracks and a smattering of lesser known singles from the past (he's appalled that she's playing "Holiday" again....!).

When are you jokers gonna realise that without the "general public" there will BE NO MADONNA TOURS?

What's that she said about the possibility of a fan-oriented b-sides/rare tracks tour? "Who's gonna pay my overheads" That about sums it up.

Keep slavishly nodding your heads to... Body Shop tango version, while the rest of the world jumps and sings to Holiday and Like a Prayer.

Keep slavishly nodding your heads to... Body Shop tango version, while the rest of the world jumps and sings to Holiday and Like a Prayer.

In smaller and smaller arenas - single nights only. :nocomment:

These people comparing musicians to painters as if that's an original or insightful analogy :rolleyes:

Van Gogh painted "The Scream" :lmao:

You people gotta get your heads out of your asses and realize that Madonna can't ignore "casual fans" or "the general public" or whatever you want to call them and still put on the sorts of shows that you say you want.

I mean, seriously, all you "fuck the hits" people are holding up MDNA as the greatest thing in history. You do understand that the show had enormous overhead, right? The screens, the video, the dancers, the costumes, the lighting, the band, the moving stage -- she put on a multimillion dollar production. She could never do a tour like that again if casual fans / the general public stopped buying concert tickets.

Christ, an all-"Rebel Heart" songs set. You people would have her touring high school gymnasiums in three years if she did things your way ...

In smaller and smaller arenas - single nights only. :nocomment:

Is it true London night 2 still has more tickets available than have been sold? OOPS. Yeah, who needs the songs that made Madonna....Madonna.