Rebel Heart Tour setlist on M Instagram

LHakaLH

It always amazes me just how different public is in Spain from another countries. Here only BIG BIG BIG fans will pay more than 130 euro for a ticket. And those big fans love oldies, but new songs too. I guess in other parts of Europe and the rest of the world casual people go and spend 150 euro even though they are not big fans and want to listen to the oldies?

well I think this is just for madonna and rock bands. probably also tina turner and prince. I've seen a lot of people on the MDNA tour saying they paid 150 euros (the most expensive ones which was "ridiculous" :p) and they didn't seem like big fans. theres even some people who get interviewed who say she's a heritage act and not cool anymore or whatever, but they're 40 and pay a ticket. just to see MADONNA. she's a big name. its the young ones who buy the cheap tickets (standing tickets in europe) but often are the bigger fans and know the new songs. then there's the gays who are hardcore fans and pay more expensive tickets as well and may know the new songs, but lets be honest, those are the people in the PIT or close to the stage. not the big amount everywhere else in the arena or stadium.

i went to miley and you only saw tweens/teens and their parents. I think my friend & I and maybe a few other people in their 20s who came just to see what she's like. we got cheaper tickets. I think 20 or 30 euros. we were at the back. lower section. to give you an idea.

When are you jokers gonna realise that without the "general public" there will BE NO MADONNA TOURS?

What's that she said about the possibility of a fan-oriented b-sides/rare tracks tour? "Who's gonna pay my overheads" That about sums it up.

Keep slavishly nodding your heads to... Body Shop tango version, while the rest of the world jumps and sings to Holiday and Like a Prayer.

Oh, I will and I will love every single one of the RH tracks. If I wanna hear Holiday or LAP on tour I can always pull out my DWT and S&S DVDs and watch them. :queenbitch:

People who are stuck in the 80's need to realize that she's never gonna do a full on GH tour because her current music always tends to be a reflection of her current state of mind and aesthetic. I feel like DWT really traumatized a few individuals on here lol...

Oh, I will and I will love every single one of the RH tracks. If I wanna hear Holiday or LAP on tour I can always pull out my DWT and S&S DVDs and watch them. :queenbitch:

People who are stuck in the 80's need to realize that she's never gonna do a full on GH tour because her current music always tends to be a reflection of her current state of mind and aesthetic. I feel like DWT really traumatized a few individuals on here lol...

Still as deluded as ever 'MPowered'. Living in some little early 00s bubble when Madge was still able to sell out more than one night in London and New York in 5 mins instead of...5 months. This tour will be crammed with hits, now go buy a ticket, there's a good boy/girl.

The people complaining about old hits havent even purchased tickets...NEXT!!!

Yes, and for a good reason. I'm 20 yo and I go to university, meaning I don't get paid enough to be as spontaneous as some of the 40yo in here (the majority) spending their money to see her like 20 times...Therefore I'll wait and see if it REALLY is worth the money. I mean it would be either way, but still...it's a hell lot of money.

I am not a big fan of Holiday, Like a Virgin and a lot of the singles released before LAP, just as you are not a fan of the new album. Sorry, but that's just not the time period I enjoy much musically or I'm simply annoyed by them bc they're overplayed and just aren't as good live as they were back in the days. I do bop to them but I really don't feel they'll get me as hyped up as NRM, Take a Bow, Vogue or some of the other 90's/00's songs could.

That AND the reason that I may not be able to afford it are what make me reconsider this decision a lot. If I don't go, I could get the DVD at least, but then again if it includes a lot of the songs I just don't enjoy it's even worth less than the concert ticket. I hope you get my point of view...of course you guys don't have to agree but one could at least expect a certain degree of respect. Especially, since we all know Madonna's fanbase consists of a people in their teens to people in their 60s.

Still as deluded as ever 'MPowered'. Living in some little early 00s bubble when Madge was still able to sell out more than one night in London and New York in 5 mins instead of...5 months. This tour will be crammed with hits, now go buy a ticket, there's a good boy/girl.

Kim, do you REALLY think the queen of pop has to play a hits tour in order to sell? :lmao: Bitch, she's Madonna :queenbitch: Ticket sales will soar once the news report about the tour and once the concert footage and pictures are revealed. This tour is gonna be HUGE and no, she doesn't need to play the hits. Most casual fans don't even look up the setlist beforehand.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes, and for a good reason. I'm 20 yo and I go to university, meaning I don't get paid enough to be as spontaneous as some of the 40yo in here (the majority) spending their money to see her like 20 times...Therefore I'll wait and see if it REALLY is worth the money. I mean it would be either way, but still...it's a hell lot of money.

I am not a big fan of Holiday, Like a Virgin and a lot of the singles released before LAP, just as you are not a fan of the new album. Sorry, but that's just not the time period I enjoy much musically or I'm simply annoyed by them bc they're overplayed and just aren't as good live as they were back in the days. I do bop to them but I really don't feel they'll get me as hyped up as NRM, Take a Bow, Vogue or some of the other 90's/00's songs could.

That AND the reason that I may not be able to afford it are what make me reconsider this decision a lot. If I don't go, I could get the DVD at least, but then again if it includes a lot of the songs I just don't enjoy it's even worth less than the concert ticket. I hope you get my point of view...of course you guys don't have to agree but one could at least expect a certain degree of respect, especially since we all know Madonna's fanbase consists of a fanbase ranging from people in their teens to people in their 60s.

For me, This woman doesn't have to prove anything to me for her shows to be considered "worth it." She done that 30 years ago on the Virgin Tour and has been proving it every few years since.

No ones saying you can't dislike her 80s songs but suggesting that people are stuck in the 80s due to their age as I can count at least 4 people commenting above, myself included that weren't even born then.

I 100% bet if you do go you will be the FIRST person jumping up and down during Into the Groove. Bet ya!!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Wasn't MPowered flushed?

That AND the reason that I may not be able to afford it are what make me reconsider this decision a lot. If I don't go, I could get the DVD at least, but then again if it includes a lot of the songs I just don't enjoy it's even worth less than the concert ticket. I hope you get my point of view...of course you guys don't have to agree but one could at least expect a certain degree of respect. Especially, since we all know Madonna's fanbase consists of a people in their teens to people in their 60s.

I totally understand where you're coming from. I don't enjoy much from prior to LAP either, except the notable and bigger hits like Live To Tell, Dress You Up, LDLHA, etc. Her new stuff really revs me up though. I'm also pretty young, trying to get through school, and have so much to pay for. Sometimes I feel like the people on here would ridicule me if they knew my ticket was only $100 and not $300+!! :blush: But regardless, we all have different stuff we want to hear, and at the end of the day, Madonna isn't looking through forums or listening to fans when it comes to the set list. She's gonna do what she wants. I have confidence it will be a good show though no matter what she chooses.

Wasn't MPowered flushed?

I don't know why he keeps dropping that name but if he wants to call me that, I'll let him.

Anyway, I do think it will be a good show, visually, at least. Who knows what Mike Dean will do with her 80's song. I hope he gives them a great update! If I end up liking it, your prediction may be true and I will sing my heart out to Into the Groove hahaha.

Wasn't MPowered flushed?

Probably an IP change or something.They both posted the exact same pic in one of the picture threads apparently (and have the same posting 'style')

Kim, do you REALLY think the queen of pop has to play a hits tour in order to sell? :lmao: Bitch, she's Madonna :queenbitch: Ticket sales will soar once the news report about the tour and once the concert footage and pictures are revealed. This tour is gonna be HUGE and no, she doesn't need to play the hits. Most casual fans don't even look up the setlist beforehand.

Honey, you do realize it's the hits that made her Madonna, right? She wasn't born famous. The hits made her a superstar. Her mastery of the music industry and her own public image made her the biggest star in the world, but she'd never have had the chance without the hits.

And, yeah, it's pretty fucking clear that she needs hits in order to sell tickets today.The Drowned World Tour is the greatest live show she's ever done, but this isn't 2001. She was all over the radio, all over TV, on every magazine cover. Critics were lauding everything she released and she was being showered with awards. She sold out every show on that tour in minutes of tickets going on sale -- and months before the setlist was made clear.

This time around, what do you see? Most every show has thousands of unsold tickets, after months of release. She needs the hits because she needs the media to trumpet this tour as a stunning return to form after they all shit on her for the MDNA Tour. At this point, positive press and good word of mouth (both in person and on social media) from opening night and other early shows is the only thing that's going to move those unsold tickets.

Honey, you do realize it's the hits that made her Madonna, right? She wasn't born famous. The hits made her a superstar. Her mastery of the music industry and her own public image made her the biggest star in the world, but she'd never have had the chance without the hits.

And, yeah, it's pretty fucking clear that she needs hits in order to sell tickets today.The Drowned World Tour is the greatest live show she's ever done, but this isn't 2001. She was all over the radio, all over TV, on every magazine cover. Critics were lauding everything she released and she was being showered with awards. She sold out every show on that tour in minutes of tickets going on sale -- and months before the setlist was made clear.

This time around, what do you see? Most every show has thousands of unsold tickets, after months of release. She needs the hits because she needs the media to trumpet this tour as a stunning return to form after they all shit on her for the MDNA Tour. At this point, positive press and good word of mouth (both in person and on social media) from opening night and other early shows is the only thing that's going to move those unsold tickets.

They shit MDNA?

1st of all, the reason things were better sales-wise was because she bundled album pre-orders with concert tickets. MDNA was never meant to be promoted because it was nothing but an album that delivered material for her to tour. With RH she was aiming for success and failed due to ageism and the rush release. Apart from that, her L4L performances weren't that great, unfortunately and all those promo performances were pretty low-scale. With MDNA she had the Super Bowl to tease for the tour and that's what made it sell so well. The tour was also very well-received from what I remember.

She has SO many hits, she seriously can't perform them all and do new material. All she can do is a good mix of every decade, which still has a chance of happening with this tour if we assume that not all her posts relate to stuff that is ACTUALLY going to make the cut. Once the tour kicks off, ticket sales will probably increase. However, the real problem are the prizes. If her tickets weren't so expensive, she could sell out every time she hits the road.

Probably an IP change or something.They both posted the exact same pic in one of the picture threads apparently (and have the same posting 'style')

You sound a little bit obsessed, dear.

MDNA got a lot of negative press coverage: the late start times, the outraged fan reaction to said start times (having to leave early to catch public transit, etc.), the high ticket prices, the use of the swastika (so bad she actually removed it from the video), the truncated shows (especially the Paris club show), the use of prop guns in the wake of gun violence Stateside, etc.

Also, I said this to you upthread (or perhaps in another thread) already: No one here is suggesting she only do hits. No one. People are simply saying that she needs to lean more heavily on hits this time around than she has in the past.

You sound a little bit obsessed, dear.

Not really. It was pointed out long ago by a few people.

Most people take the hint when they're flushed btw.

She s Madonna because she s the artist she is right now not because of the 80s hits . She doesn t live in the past , in terms of creativity , she get bored singing old hits , all of us know that .

She d even be bored having a conversation about it . But she s gonna deliver some past hits and we know that too . I m going to the paris shows as usual and I d be glad if she sings aaalll the RH songs , it s a great album

I do find it funny that individuals who are screaming against her doing hits fail to realize how poorly this tour is selling.

She must change the trajectory of her shows at this point to sell tickets. That's just a fact.

She also needs to start the show on time. My true belief for the MDNA tour is that they needed a lot of time to test all the mechanical stuff and that's why she really went on so late.

MDNA got a lot of negative press coverage: the late start times, the outraged fan reaction to said start times (having to leave early to catch public transit, etc.), the high ticket prices, the use of the swastika (so bad she actually removed it from the video), the truncated shows (especially the Paris club show), the use of prop guns in the wake of gun violence Stateside, etc.

Also, I said this to you upthread (or perhaps in another thread) already: No one here is suggesting she only do hits. No one. People are simply saying that she needs to lean more heavily on hits this time around than she has in the past.

The show itself for the most part got fantastic reviews. Some of you are being just a lil wee bit ummm.....over dramatic to say the least. Selling out a tour in five minutes every single time you hit the road is something that's not the norm. That kind of thing will never last forever. I can already see bitches are gonna need to be slapped when they start having meltdowns that her career is over if RH grosses $250 million instead $300+. It's true all the things you mention did generate some coverage but none of it is negative minus the late start time issue. Swastikas, guns, nudity.......all that is typical Madonna tour controversy stuff. People are going to be offended by her no matter what she does if you haven't figured that out yet. Remember, this woman is the devil for posting a picture of her children rubbing her feet two weeks ago so let's hope Madonna doesn't "tone it down" because of morons that don't understand how to contextualize.

Ever since I've started going to Madonna shows in 2001 ticket prices have ALWAYS been an issue. People have always looked shocked and mortified when I tell them how much I pay for tickets and there have always been comments in reviews etc that bring up the ticket prices. With that said, there is definite room for improvement with the pricing levels on this tour. I feel that and the fact that the majority of reviews on Ticketmaster really go in on her for the late start times on MDNA are a disadvantage.

I do find it funny that individuals who are screaming against her doing hits fail to realize how poorly this tour is selling.

She must change the trajectory of her shows at this point to sell tickets. That's just a fact.

Can someone please provide some actual numbers that show these "horrible" sales she's apparently having? I get the fact that extra shows haven't been added in some locations is an indicator that she's not selling out in five minutes like she has in the past, but aside from that where are the receipts?? Everyone goes on and on about how dire the situation is, that she's doing county fairs next tour....lol.....but not one person has posted a sales figure, a number of seats sold......nothing. We heard similar shit pre-MDNA (and Sticky) and in the end, it turned out to be a bunch of hot air. But seriously, those "in the know" where are those receipts?

madonna never removed the swastika at all - know ur shit....at the end of the day MDNA was a sell out show...she gets bad press for every single tour she goes on - from start to finish - and always the same shit "madonna isn't selling"

then no one reports at the end of the tour that indeed she did have not only a sell out tour but one of the highest.

she'll do just fine with this tour - even if she misses a sell out here n there - with say 100 tickets left - meh (but i'm sure shell sell out once again).

Guest Rachelle of London

She only removed the swatstika for the Nice show. But it was blaring present and clear for every other show.

i love the Grammy-Intro and would prefer to se an extended version as Tour Intro.

AND i need Like A Prayer on the Tour... it was on of the S&S- and THE MDNA-Highlight!

So, Mike Dean told us weeks ago that he was reworking "Holiday" and she teased it on Instagram just three days ago ... It seems to me that this is confirmation that songs she's teasing on Instagram are in the setlist for sure.

So, Mike Dean told us weeks ago that he was reworking "Holiday" and she teased it on Instagram just three days ago ... It seems to me that this is confirmation that songs she's teasing on Instagram are in the setlist for sure.

Still don't think ALL songs are in the setlist, one theory is that she posted several at the same time so those songs were "versus" each other and she went with one of them (like Dress You Up instead of True Blue).

Can someone please provide some actual numbers that show these "horrible" sales she's apparently having? I get the fact that extra shows haven't been added in some locations is an indicator that she's not selling out in five minutes like she has in the past, but aside from that where are the receipts?? Everyone goes on and on about how dire the situation is, that she's doing county fairs next tour....lol.....but not one person has posted a sales figure, a number of seats sold......nothing. We heard similar shit pre-MDNA (and Sticky) and in the end, it turned out to be a bunch of hot air. But seriously, those "in the know" where are those receipts?

Kurt 420! Luv you