Rebel Heart Tour setlist on M Instagram

LHakaLH

Still a lot less spoken stuff in it than Illuminati, Body Shop, Veni Vidi Vici & S.E.X., I don't see those fully performed for the same reason.

Body shop is not spoken though. The vocals are different as not the usual crystal clear singing pronunciation that we are used to from Madonna, but she is definitely singing, not speaking. Just hard to understand what she is singing but somehow it works. Love Body Shop.

Setlist so far :

RH :

- Living For Love

- Unapologetic Bitch

- Bitch I'm Madonna

- Holy Water

- S.E.X

- Iconic

- Heartbreak City

- Devil Pray

- Body Shop

- Ghost Town

Oldies :

- Like A Virgin

- Dress You Up

- Into The Groove

- Love Don't Live Here Anymore

- True Blue

- La Isla Bonita

- Who's That Girl

- Justify My Love

- Deeper & Deeper

Is it so ?

No oldies between Bedtime Stories and MDNA ? Only 80's oldies ?

It may not be complete though, but we already are at 19 songs...

I'm not sure this is the actual setlist...

It looks like the inclusion if Australia has influenced the setlist a lot!

I disagree (if this is the actual set list). I'll be attacked for this, but we all know that most Aussies want to hear Like A Prayer, Music, Vogue, Hung Up, Holiday, Ray of Light etc. Although all but one of the "oldies" listed so far was a Top 11 hit here, half of them aren't amongst the tracks that a lot of Aussies would be including on their wish lists. I know, I know - it's not about the Aussies, but if what Madonna has been teasing on Instagram is the actual set list (I have my doubts), she's decided not to have a balance between RH tracks, classics and fan favourites.

Guest Rocco Papa

I can't see Iconic being performed since it's mostly spoken verses

It's mostly spoken verses? Really??? Are we listening to the same song? Sorry but the only one speaking on that record is Mike Tyson. Even Chance the Rapper is singing his verse!

Setlist so far :

RH :

- Living For Love

- Unapologetic Bitch

- Bitch I'm Madonna

- Holy Water

- S.E.X

- Iconic

- Heartbreak City

- Devil Pray

- Body Shop

- Ghost Town

Oldies :

- Like A Virgin

- Dress You Up

- Into The Groove

- True Blue

- La Isla Bonita

- Who's That Girl

- Justify My Love

- Deeper & Deeper

This looks GREAT! Add "Best Night" and "Messiah" and it would be my dream set-list for this specific tour. Oh, and add a little extra "Vogue" sample in "Holy Water" as well.

Setlist so far :

RH :

- Living For Love

- Unapologetic Bitch

- Bitch I'm Madonna

- Holy Water

- S.E.X

- Iconic

- Heartbreak City

- Devil Pray

- Body Shop

- Ghost Town

Oldies :

- Like A Virgin

- Dress You Up

- Into The Groove

- True Blue

- La Isla Bonita

- Who's That Girl

- Justify My Love

- Deeper & Deeper

No Like a Prayer, Vogue or Human Nature?

tumblr_inline_nqw0p5I9HY1sr611d_500.gif

I still hope she includes stuff from Erotica, BS, RoL, AL, Hold Tight & Rebel Heart (the song)

I hope she does medleys or small snippets of the hits. I want 3 more RH songs, I need Hold Tight!!

Is it so ?

No oldies between Bedtime Stories and MDNA ? Only 80's oldies ?

It may not be complete though, but we already are at 19 songs...

I'm not sure this is the actual setlist...

Medleys and mashups are a thing.

No Like a Prayer, Vogue or Human Nature?

tumblr_inline_nqw0p5I9HY1sr611d_500.gif

I still hope she includes stuff from Erotica, BS, RoL, AL, Hold Tight & Rebel Heart (the song)

6d4.gif

And Sorry from COADF, Don't Tell Me from Music and VVV and Wash All Over Me from RH.

Who cares if it's "spoken word"...she's done full performances for spoken word songs. Have none of you seen The Girlie Show?

And judging by the instagram tracks, Justify My Love will be performed as well. And she also did I Don't Give A at the MDNA Tour!

Not that most of Justify My Love on TGS and Gang Bang on MDNA Tour were live though! Same for Erotica and interestingly enough the CT version eradicated the spoken word bits.

Not necessarily 'live' singing...but giving a full theatrical performance to songs that have spoken word (vs. this idea that some have that those songs would only be interludes). Regardless of whether those songs are 'live' or pre-recorded vocals or a combo of both...she has given fully realized performances to those kinds of songs.

TV Line's Michael Ausiello interviewd Mike Tyson, and during the Q&A the former boxing champion revealed something very interesting about Madonna‘s Rebel Heart Tour‘s “Iconic” (presumably) backdrop video:

It’s just intense. I’m in a cage. I’m a hostage. I’m chained. I’m naked. I look like a
savage
. When I [shot] it it didn’t seem that intense. But then you watch it and go, ‘
Whoa
.’ It was like [something out of]
National Geographic
… I need to be
tamed
, man.

ooops, guess I didn't see the ICONIC VIDEO thread. my bad.
:sleep:

Edited by Taj71

given she's referenced 4 songs from the Like A Virgin album and no hits from the past 20 years yet, i'm not sure all the songs mentioned so far will make the final setlist

given she's referenced 4 songs from the Like A Virgin album and no hits from the past 20 years yet, i'm not sure all the songs mentioned so far will make the final setlist

I agree. At least not as full songs, some of them may be snippets or just samples. I still think we're gonna get a lot of mashups and medleys. We're at 22 songs right now and a lot of RH as well as a lot of post-1993 stuff hasn't been mentioned yet.

Also regarding Like a Virgin, I'm certain that she won't perform the full thing but rather the first verse and chorus mashed into Body Shop. The instrumental and lyrics of BS go hand in hand with that of LAV pretty much. Vogue, is probably just the sample used in Holy Water and MAY be a bit extended. Also, where the fuck is the First Album? Why is she skipping on that again? EVERYBODY needs it's fucking tour re-invention.

I'm ok with no Vogue and no like a prayer this time since we've all heard them both in the last two tours. But I think she should sing them on any new city she does this time around.

A French website has posted a 'supposed' setlist. I don't know you, but I love it.

Iconic

Hold Tight

Ghosttown

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Heartbreak City

Wash All Over Me/Rain

Joan of Arc

Devil Pray

Between The Bars

Deeper and Deeper

Justify My Love

Inside Out

Like a Virgin

SEX

Holy Water/Vogue

Dress You Up/Give Me All Your Luvin

Into The Groove

True Blue

Body Shop

Unapologetic Bitch

La Isla Bonita

Who's That Girl

Bitch I'm Madonna

Rebel Heart

Living for Love

I like the set list but the casual fans won't recognize anything until half way into the show when she does LAV.

Plus there are too many slow songs in the first section. It would be a very low energy beginning. You want people to be excited about the concert, not fall asleep. Most of the time the first section of her tours has more upbeat dancey songs even if they are new songs. When she does ballads it usually comes in the third or middle section after people are warmed up.