MadonnaNation.com Forums
Lucky guy

Could Madonna hire Annie Lennox' throat doctor please?

Could Lucky Guy hire Annie Lennox' head doctor please?

Guest Rachelle of London

Do you have a link? I saw Ghosttown on Ellen and it wasn't terribly reassuring.

She sounded amazing during Ghosttown on Jonathan Ross aswell.

:D

The real question is:

When will Kilo show some thickness, texture and range in her voice?

Rather than soulless nasal whispering, 27 years and no improvements whatsoever

But I love LG's unique sense of humour

Uhm, like others have said, her voice during promo has been AMAZING. Look it up!

tumblr_n74pyoD3Ch1tqv9i3o6_400.gif

HOw can anybody be that beautyful!

Loving it!!!!

Should Annie Lenox hire Madonna's pussy doctor ? She seems so uptight.

Lucky didn't you attend CT and MDNA? Her voice was more than fine there, particularly CT. And that was after RIT. If Annie Lennox did half that shit Madonna does on stage and that she's been doing for 30 years I doubt she'd have any voice left to begin with. Completely different physical requirements and types of voices. I don't see the point of making a comparison

Madonna makes a point of singing live even during numbers involving a choreography, except those that have a particuarly intricate one a la EY BAT or GGW MDNA (Look at the splendid Lo Que Siente La Mujer - dancing and singing live). Even the strongest voice would show damage in some capacity at doing that and doing it repeatedly over the years

AND indeed her voice has made a comeback since the MDNA Tour. I do wonder what that's about! She sounded flat as fuck during the Candy Shop years.

AND indeed her voice has made a comeback since the MDNA Tour. I do wonder what that's about! She sounded flat as fuck during the Candy Shop years.

One thing that is almost never considered when discussing the HC/S&S era is how much STRESS she must have been under. Album releases, promo, touring must be stressful enough in itself. Now add to that a divorce after 8 yrs of marriage, 2 new additions to the family (that were surrounded in controversy) plus her 2 kids she already had, rumors of being a home wrecker. Surely that amount of stress could affect ones voice?

We don't think about these things because she doesn't let us think about them. The show must go on!

Crowdonna is life :drama:

Heartbeat it may feel old to you but to me it feels new!

Neverletchuforget!

One thing that is almost never considered when discussing the HC/S&S era is how much STRESS she must have been under. Album releases, promo, touring must be stressful enough in itself. Now add to that a divorce after 8 yrs of marriage, 2 new additions to the family (that were surrounded in controversy) plus her 2 kids she already had, rumors of being a home wrecker. Surely that amount of stress could affect ones voice?

We don't think about these things because she doesn't let us think about them. The show must go on!

Exactly

And anyway, give me a handful of years of vocal strain in a 30-year career over 25+ years of whispery, rangeless, inexpressive nocals anytime. I don't get the point of this thread in the first place. Judging from the premise you'd think Madonna hasn't done anything good vocally since RIT

Which is simply untrue. Sometimes I wonder whether some posters have actually been at a Madonna show after 1993 to begin with. It's like those proclaims of "Madonna hasn't done anything worthwhile since Bedtime Stories", it's all good to have differing opinions but that's a bit of a stretch :rotfl:

Crowdonna is life :drama:

Heartbeat it may feel old to you but to me it feels new!

Neverletchuforget!

:D

she might cook you breakfast and love you in the shower

the flavour of the moment coz she don't have what's ours [//screech] :wow:

Guest Rachelle of London

Annie Lennox annoys me.

Did anyone actually expect Lucky Gay to post a thread in the Mafonna section queening out over a song on Rebel Heart? Of course it would be some shit like this. :rotfl:

Did anyone actually expect Lucky Gay to post a thread in the Mafonna section queening out over a song on Rebel Heart? Of course it would be some shit like this. :rotfl:

I bet Lucky Guy would love Ghosttown, I think he loves melodic pure pop songs and ballads - judging by some of his comments before on various songs. Prove me right Lucky Guy and post your love for it - or another song from Rebel Heart.

Wasnt it Abe who said Lucky Guy loves black cocks?

AND indeed her voice has made a comeback since the MDNA Tour

:thumbsup:

It was just a two-year period in 30 years time anyway

Big deal

Lucky Guy now you go watch Ghosttown from Che Tempo Che Fa and JO Ross :laugh:

What kind of twilight is this? :electropop::manson:

tumblr_nodbg5zIUN1sov0ilo3_500.gif

the flavour of the moment coz she don't have what's ours [//screech] :wow:

hahahah I just heard it this morning on my way to work.....

britney-cringe.jpg

but I loved LIB

33:20 :asian:

hahahah I just heard it this morning on my way to work.....

britney-cringe.jpg

but I loved LIB

:rotfl::D

33:20 :asian:

fantastic performance!! flawless!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Personally, I agree with you. Also, lack of sleep/sleeping disorder, which she has been pretty vocal about lately.