MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stephen

Bus Driver in Baltimore gets READ TO FILTH

Justin Mendez This nigga look like that lizard from mortal kombat tf. Bitch said he ugly. BITCH you right. Tf ? Nahhh I'm bisexual but he's a disgrace like fr. Smh

10534464_1450398505261899_26817211598019

:lmao: I want to go to America so badly!' :lmao:

Seriously this is why I avoid the bus. You get a lot more crazies than the subway. It's Walmart on wheels! I once had a bus driver get into it with a rider. He stopped the bus, kicked him out, fought him outside the bus (and won), and then got back on the bus to drive it like nothing just happened!

Seriously this is why I avoid the bus. You get a lot more crazies than the subway. It's Walmart on wheels! I once had a bus driver get into it with a rider. He stopped the bus, kicked him out, fought him outside the bus (and won), and then got back on the bus to drive it like nothing just happened!

The bus drivers here are really aggressive and get in arguments with riders all the time!!! U best b ready for a damn fight all the time :lmao:

Why does she keep going back and forth with him about who's pussy is popping I'm so confused hahaha :lol:

Here's a photo from 2013 or 2014 when I rode the bus to school:

IMG_6208_zpsmenz7sha.jpg

The black stuff is her bunched up panties and yes, she kept her hands under her breasts the entire ride!

:lmao: to keep her hands warm ofcourse lol

IMG_6208_zpsmenz7sha.jpg

The black stuff is her bunched up panties and yes, she kept her hands under her breasts the entire ride!

:rotfl:

omg

christopherm

I JUST DIED!!!!

Did you ever post this on insta??????

I swear the best things happen on the bus! I love all the bus fights that have happened over the past 10 years! :lol:

I honestly don't know what's going on in this video though and what initiated it. Can someone please explain?

No I didn't post this on my insta for fear that I might see her on the bus again. You never know which hashtags she checks!

Taking the bus in any major Florida city is bound to give you PTSD. I've never done it and I never will. :lol:

No I didn't post this on my insta for fear that I might see her on the bus again. You never know which hashtags she checks!

:lmao:

:rotfl: I love christa <3

IMG_6208_zpsmenz7sha.jpg

:rotfl: