What Are Your Grammy Predictions For Rebel Heart

If anyone's interested:

http://www.grammy.com/livestream

Tune in here to view the live stream of "CBS This Morning" on Monday, Dec. 7 at 8:15 a.m. ET/5:15 a.m. PT for the reveal of nominations in each of the General Field categories — Record Of The Year, Album Of The Year, Song Of The Year, and Best New Artist. At 8:30 a.m. ET/5:30 a.m. PT, view the complete list of 58th GRAMMY nominees on GRAMMY.com.

I think it starts in under two hours?

Well, RH was kind of partly nominated since Diplo is up for Producer of the Year for seven tracks, one of them being BIM :electropop:

That's one seventh more than I expected so it is all good!

Guest jamesshot

Disappointing but not surprising. The Grammy's have always been very stingy when it comes to Madonna.

Well, we already know who will be nominated next year and win it all- Adele. Why bother even watching?

I'm looking at the Best Pop Vocal Album category and I wasn't surprised to see Florence nominated. I'm confused though because shouldn't Florence be in the 'Alternative' category? Also, Kelly's album got worse reviews than RB. Lastly, who the hell is James Taylor?

Before The world by James Taylor also received worse reviews / got lower sales than RH. This is not about chart positions and ancclaim, they really just dont like her. They wouldnt reward her at all if Ray of light wasnt so difficult to ignore

Not surprised because the Grammys almost always goes for the main buzzy chart hits and then throw in some "prestigious picks" here and there (cough, cough, examples like James Taylor). Sadly, Madonna mostly seemed to get love when she had the more buzzy singles/albums.

I don't believe the voters know much about a lot of the music they are voting for.

Guest Rocco Papa

This album deserved to get some Grammy love. A nomination would've sufficed. Oh well.

Grammys don't mean shit anyway. Look at the status she reached prior to being rewarded at all by them for Ray of Light. She doesn't need them. Never has.

Guest jamesshot

She simply should just not submit anything to the Grammy's for consideration ever again. They have treated her miserably and it is getting ridiculous. It is time she snub them permanently.

Not surprising at oil. The fact that both Like a Prayer the album and the song didn't even get a nomination, not one, when that album is as Rolling Stone said and I quote "as close to art as pop music gets" still boogles my mind! It is indeed very telling that the Shammys absolutely loathe Madonna always have and always will!

Exactly ^ LAP was probably much better received than ROL itself and yet it wasnt nominated. Vogue wasnt nominated for anything in 1990. "Music"'s metascore is higher than the actual nominees for Album of The year in 2000. COADF was more acclaimed than all of The nominee in 2006 for Album of The year, too. And now RH, which sold more and was better reviewed than Piece by Piece and Before The world is snubbed... Again.

It's funny, her discography has 36 Grammy nominations, 8 of them are technical. It's like they secretly like her but just wont admit it