What Are Your Grammy Predictions For Rebel Heart

What's the point with speculating when we all know Taylor Swift is going to win the big awards including Pop Album :sleep: . Hell, I would even bet that Florence will have a better chance at winning for Pop Album (her last album was nominated in that category).

What's the point with speculating when we all know Taylor Swift is going to win the big awards including Pop Album :sleep: . Hell, I would even bet that Florence will have a better chance at winning for Pop Album (her last album was nominated in that category).

a few nominations would be nice

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not expecting any nominations. I feel like they've been ignoring her since the Music era. She's been nominated since then, but not in a major category. Considering what ends up getting nominated, it's really sad. She pushes herself to the limits creating such amazing music and she gets brushed aside for people we'll never hear about in a few years.

Let's face it Adele is going to win all major awards. That's how the Shammies work these days. You have to adapt. If the GP thinks that just because something sells truckloads it's the best qualitywise then they have to award those singers. Furthermore, is Madonna even available for the show? If not, forget about it. That almost disqualifies her. Just because they have an Academy to decide who is the "best" doesn't mean any credibilty. Too many shady things happened over the years. And it all starts with the nomination process. There really is no fair process. Take the Echo as an alternative. That one is based on sales and they make no secret out of it. So everyone knows what they are in for. To have mominations is quite a ridiculous thing considering everyone with a little bit of knowldedge knows who is going to win except for the GP on the TV. Okay, sometimes there are nice surprises. When Madonna "stole" the Echo for Hit of the Year from Tokio Hotel the very last minute. :biggrin:

Shit prizes, although I am glad Beck won last year vs Beyonce.

I hope for a nomination for dance section, maybe.

I expect the usual shit-charters, but they tend to include 1 or 2 critically-acclaimed albums, I hope Florence or Lana del Rey are included

You're all very naive if you think she'll get some nominations...

Not naive, just hopeful or wishful, what's wrong with that?

We mostly agree RH is worth of nominations so why not hope for some. Reality may turn out different though and bring us ZERO noms but what the fuck!

Let's face it Adele is going to win all major awards. That's how the Shammies work these days. You have to adapt. If the GP thinks that just because something sells truckloads it's the best qualitywise then they have to award those singers. Furthermore, is Madonna even available for the show? If not, forget about it. That almost disqualifies her. Just because they have an Academy to decide who is the "best" doesn't mean any credibilty. Too many shady things happened over the years. And it all starts with the nomination process. There really is no fair process. Take the Echo as an alternative. That one is based on sales and they make no secret out of it. So everyone knows what they are in for. To have mominations is quite a ridiculous thing considering everyone with a little bit of knowldedge knows who is going to win except for the GP on the TV. Okay, sometimes there are nice surprises. When Madonna "stole" the Echo for Hit of the Year from Tokio Hotel the very last minute. :biggrin:

Adele released everything AFTER de deadline. So her awards will come only in 2017. Next year is Taylor's.

adele will not be eligible for nominations until next December.

Artist of the year : Madonna,

Album of the year : Rebel Heart,

Single of the year : Living for love,

Video of the year : Ghosttown,

Saviour of the recording industry : Adele,

Best hotel wanderer : Lady Gaga,

Best selling artist (and only artist) in the category "conference rooms tour" : Janet Jackson,

Best collaboration video : Bitch I'm Madonna,

Queen of Christmas : Mariah Carey,

Funniest flpop artist : Lady Gaga,

Best entertainer of the year : Madonna,

Best lip sync artist : Britney Spears,

Most courageous artist (in the category "disastrous collaboration") : Tony Bennett,

Best tour of the year : Rebel Heart Tour,

Artist of the century (special award) : Madonna.

tumblr_inline_movkbtu1bF1qz4rgp.gif