What Are Your Grammy Predictions For Rebel Heart

Guest gang bang

Some of that list are carry overs from the previous year. They were already nominated last year.

Yes I know , that s why I think she has some chances to get a nomination for best pop album

Most of the major publication reviews were very good. I think she could score a Pop Vocal Album nod. I also think Ghosttown could snag a nod.

On the other hand, if she is totally snubbed for a bunch of crap, I will not be surprised either.

Guest gang bang

^ me thinks too :)

Fingers crossed baby , She deserves at least 1 nomination , I think her nomination for Songwriters hall of fame will help her a Little bit

I would be thrilled if she received nominations. That alone would be good enough for me!

Imagine she got nominated for all the 8 awards..... That would be a WOW! Please make this (wishful thinking) dream come true!

Guest gang bang

Beck s álbum sold 250k in USA till now , so I think Rebel heart has some chances to get at least 1 nomination , for best pop Album

• 2 weeks later...

I hope RH will be awarded for best pop album and best female album (if this exists)

It has to win at least one grammy and at least one major grammy shown on TV !

I'm expecting at least one nomination. My guess would be 'Best vocal pop album' or 'Best Female Pop Vocal Performance'..

In my opinion it honestly deserves 'Album of the Year' nomination too.

I'm expecting at least one nomination. My guess would be 'Best vocal pop album' or 'Best Female Pop Vocal Performance'..

In my opinion it honestly deserves 'Album of the Year' nomination too.

Pop Album could get a sympathy nod, or maybe Pop Female Vocal. I am really surprised they didn't submit for any dance remix categories. BIM could get the nod for Music Video - it was kind of a summer phenom.

I hope she gets at least 1 Grammy but knowing NARAS she'll be snubbed all around. Whores.

she's eligible for the general/pop/video/package categories... but will she be nominated remains to be seen...

with all the fluffly pop acts out there....

but on the other hand, a veteran vs the fluffly pop acts....