What Are Your Grammy Predictions For Rebel Heart

You just name dropped the safest, most non challenging, Anglo veteran acts of today. Which proves my point. Madonna is no Bono or McCartney, which is why we are all fans of her.

The Grammys don't make controversial choices. If I have to eat my words next year I'll gladly do if becuz at least I'll get to see Madonna on TV again (but she'll be on tour anyway), but I truly doubt it

Wendy, O, foe

Wendy, O, foe

Damn!

Wendy, O, foe

Wendy, O, foe

Damn!

(To the tune of Bang Bang by Jessie J Feat Ariana Venti and Necki Mango)

Bain Bain Tatu La Rue!

Bain Bain Oliver Yew!

Waiter Minnie lemming Tae Kwon doe

Waiter Minnie

Bain Bain bacon you harm???

Bain Bain see the macaw???

macaw4.jpg

Did Beck have a commercial song? He won and everyone thought Bey would win. So anything can happen but it's good we have less expectations.

Yes that was a huge surprise, just his nomination alone was a very left field choice for the Grammys. But that's one example after decades and decades of the complete opposite. Who knows maybe they're trying to be a legit show now, but I won't hold my breath.

Bain Bain Tatu La Rue!

Bain Bain Oliver Yew!

Waiter Minnie

macaw4.jpg

:lmao:

Yes that was a huge surprise, just his nomination alone was a very left field choice for the Grammys. But that's one example after decades and decades of the complete opposite. Who knows maybe they're trying to be a legit show now, but I won't hold my breath.

His win was for similar reasons to Arcade Fire's win in 2011; a bunch of pop and r&b nominees cannibalizing each other's votes and making it easy for the rock voters to put their choice on top. Probably also how Toilet won AOTY in 2010, when Dave Matthews Band was the rock nominee and the other choices were Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, and the Black Eyed Peas, the rock voters protested the bro jam band (which lost in the rock album category to Springsteen) and joined with the country voters for Toilet.

His win was for similar reasons to Arcade Fire's win in 2011; a bunch of pop and r&b nominees cannibalizing each other's votes and making it easy for the rock voters to put their choice on top. Probably also how Toilet won AOTY in 2010, when Dave Matthews Band was the rock nominee and the other choices were Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, and the Black Eyed Peas, the rock voters protested the bro jam band (which lost in the rock album category to Springsteen) and joined with the country voters for Toilet.

Makes sense.

I respect your point of view but I think you're going a little too far with that statement, do Summer Olympics insult you as well? they have male and female competitions.

However, having Gay categories in the Grammys could be pretty i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g to say the least :)

That's totally different. Men are physically stronger than women because they have more muscles and different hormones and it wouldn't be fair to have women compete against men. There's nothing about music and singing that would make it unfair for women and men to compete against each other in the same category.

Bain Bain Tatu La Rue!

Bain Bain Oliver Yew!

Waiter Minnie

macaw4.jpg

😂😂😂😂

Anyway back to topic I find this interesting because just 2 nights ago I had a RH Grammys dream.

I think I went to bed thinking how this album really deserves all it can get and how if she does win few big ones people would be curious to rush and hear the album.

I dreamt I was among the crowd of people sitting at the show and they are announcing album of the year and when I opened some envelopes of people's votes most of them were Jay z, and then I myself was lobbying with some people like pharrell and Kanye ( I know wtf) to try and get the people to change their votes for Madonna. 😂😂

Madonna doesn't make her records in the hope of getting Grammys, and there has never been any sense in how nominations and wins come about. I just see it as a bloated glorified get together of music industry people to promote their business and it has nothing to do with prestige or celebration of artistry. Having said that, it would be great if Madonna and Rebel Heart do get recognition through being nominated, and possibly even "win", just to gain visibility through this event for promo.

Definitely not going to

reHaqS0r.gif

They do have to campaign and it could even start now. Maybe her management can use how overlooked she was in the 80s vs what LAP has become in pop culture as a stepping stone to ignite the process of campaigning. BIM's current video popularity is also kind of unprecedented in the realm of veteran artists, no?

They do have to campaign and it could even start now. Maybe her management can use how overlooked she was in the 80s vs what LAP has become in pop culture as a stepping stone to ignite the process of campaigning. BIM's current video popularity is also kind of unprecedented in the realm of veteran artists, no?

her label is screwing up with everything, why would they get this right?

Anyway back to topic I find this interesting because just 2 nights ago I had a RH Grammys dream.

I think I went to bed thinking how this album really deserves all it can get and how if she does win few big ones people would be curious to rush and hear the album.

I dreamt I was among the crowd of people sitting at the show and they are announcing album of the year and when I opened some envelopes of people's votes most of them were Jay z, and then I myself was lobbying with some people like pharrell and Kanye ( I know wtf) to try and get the people to change their votes for Madonna.

Oh Bambi