What Are Your Grammy Predictions For Rebel Heart

The 58th annual Grammy awards show will air on CBS on Monday, Feb. 15, 2016 (8:00-11:30) PM, live ET. Albums must be released between Oct. 1, 2014 and Sept. 30. I believe nominations will be submitted in December.

It is very early, but I thought it would be fun to predict the Grammy category nominations for

Rebel Heart.

What are your predictions? Add or subtract nominations if you prefer.

Here are mine:

Record of the Year - Ghosttown

Album of the Year - Rebel Heart

Song of the Year - Ghosttown

Best Pop Solo Performance - Ghosttown

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance - Bitch, I'm Madonna( feat Nicki Minaj )

Best Pop Vocal Album - Rebel Heart

Best Dance Recording - Bitch, I'm Madonna

Best Music Video - Ghosttown

Nothing. :lmao:

I'll be surprised if they do!

:dead: They're still looking for ROL2 nominated by Ray of Lighters.

The 58th annual Grammy awards show will air on CBS on Monday, Feb. 15, 2016 (8:00-11:30) PM, live ET. Albums must be released between Oct. 1, 2014 and Sept. 30. I believe nominations will be submitted in December.

It is very early, but I thought it would be fun to predict the Grammy category nominations for

Rebel Heart.

What are your predictions? Add or subtract nominations if you prefer.

Here are mine:

Record of the Year - Ghosttown

Album of the Year - Rebel Heart

Song of the Year - Ghosttown

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance - Bitch, I'm Madonna( feat Nicki Minaj )

Best Pop Vocal Album - Rebel Heart

Best Dance Recording - Bitch, I'm Madonna

Best Music Video - Ghosttown

In all fairness, these should be her nominations for RH hands down...but of course in this world of shooting stars and fucktards, prepare to watch TS's 1989 snatching the most nominations and maybe wins

I don't think she'll get a nomination for Dance Recording or Dance/Electronic album. Mainstream artists no longer get nominated for these categories. The last time a mainstream artist won for those categories was Rihanna in 2011 with Only Girl and Gaga in 2010 for The Fame.

I don't think she'll get nominated for anything unfortunately. She's never been a Grammy darling.

Best production

Best gospel song - living for love

Best album packaging

Best album

Best pop vocal album

Best dance album

Best electronic album

Best rnb hip hop song - veni vini vici

Best classical piece - messiah

Best remix - offer nissim living fo love

Best religious song - holy water

Best maligned production by fans - wash all over me

Best demo - rebel heart

Best use of sample - autotune baby

Song of year - bitch I'm Madonna

Record of year - living for love

Best outtake - never let you go

Best NTP - guy oseary

Best slut - Stephen

I'd love for Grammy nominations... unfortunately, those nominations (especially main categories) seem to come more for the records that are smashes of the year. Or the Grammys like to pick that one obscure record that will be in there next year when 'Uptown Funk Ripoff' is nominated for most awards.

I'd love for Grammy nominations... unfortunately, those nominations (especially main categories) seem to come more for the records that are smashes of the year. Or the Grammys like to pick that one obscure record that will be in there next year when 'Uptown Funk Ripoff' is nominated for most awards.

Yeah there's no doubt that Uptown and Taylor Swift are gonna win the big awards.

zzzzzz

Yeah there's no doubt that Uptown and Taylor Swift are gonna win the big awards.

zzzzzz

It will be an entire advertisement for Taylor :lmao:

Best Remixed Recording - Ghosttown (Offer Nissim Remix)
Best Music Video - Bitch I'm Madonna
I could see a very far outside chance she might get this if the category is weak:
I predict the remix recording could win but nothing else.

Best slut - Stephen

I heard he will win this year after being nominated for a few years in a row.

I heard he will win this year after being nominated for a few years in a row.

You KNOW IT!!! I will sweep the bareback awards for sure :lol:

Maybe Madonna set up a little deal with the academy for performing last ceremony for a little nom. Here's hoping! I want another red carpet moment!

Well, the music industry is well aware she had an album out this year. And she has really built up a team of musical friends and followers, so she could easily get the votes. We will see. I can see a few things. Would love major just to wipe it in other peoples faces. But no expectations.

I don't know. It would be amazing if she was nominated, but I'm honestly not holding my breath.

Well, the music industry is well aware she had an album out this year. And she has really built up a team of musical friends and followers, so she could easily get the votes. We will see. I can see a few things. Would love major just to wipe it in other peoples faces. But no expectations.

Same!!

It would b really nice but I'm not holding my breath

Would they let her perform 3 yrs in a row??

RH deserves all the major noms but I don't think she will get any. A dance nom if we are lucky.

If she can still draw the audience, I don't see what's wrong. I'm sure they want her, but I think it's up to M. Her concert is coming up in a few months.

They're going to snub her and I'm fine with that. It's the biggest sham of an awards show. The fact that people try and pretend like it has prestige is pretty hilarious. Every year we go through this, and people on here are always so pissed that she never gets any love, meanwhile I'm breathing sighs of relief :lol: Getting Grammy attention has often times been a curse, except in the case of Beyonce it seems.

They're going to snub her and I'm fine with that. It's the biggest sham of an awards show. The fact that people try and pretend like it has prestige is pretty hilarious. Every year we go through this, and people on here are always so pissed that she never gets any love, meanwhile I'm breathing sighs of relief :lol: Getting Grammy attention has often times been a curse, except in the case of Beyonce it seems.

All true. I feel like at one time it had prestige....or maybe the facade was better.....or maybe I was just younger and not as aware of the phoniness. These days, it seems like anyone gets a nom. It's painful to think that Rhianna has gotten so many noms yet albums like TB and LAP were snubbed.

Best Pop Solo Artist for Ghosttown is a real possibility. It is universally praised by critics. Although I believe they combined Male and Female in this category this year.

Hell Howard Stern orgasmed over this song.

At least Ghosttown deserves nominations! either for the lyrics, the music or the video....i just say at least because RH deserves several noms!