Message to Queen Madonna: please give us a Rebel Heart Tour documentary!

Apples388

I think it's high time really. She should do one every decade.

ToD: obviously the benchmark and obviously a classic. Captured Madonna at the height of her fame during the Blond Ambition era. See the current thread in the main forum.

I'm Going to Tell you a Secret: a snap-shot of Madonna the wife and mother on tour in the throes of her Kabbalistic enlightenment. Again, another wonderful memento of that time.

Rebel Heart Tour era: a fascinating insight into the artist at a very interesting time in her personal and professional life. In the aftermath of the leaks, the rough tumble the current album launched faced, life on the road as the mother of four children, first time back in Australia since Girlie Show, one of the longest treks of her career etc. etc. etc.

We need it!

I'm conflicted...I would love a new tour doc...but I want a proper tour film of the FULL show itself too. (And full live album). And the past track record when it comes to the two tours that got docs doesn't bode well for that. I don't know...

After the MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray fiasco I'm not even sure I want a tour film if it will be like that. Plus in this day and age of modern technology we'll have lots of nice fan filmed gigs anyway :lmao:

Obviously I'm being inflammatory as obviously I want a proper tour DVD but I don't want spliced songs from different gigs with 'grainy' special effects, super-soft lens, maniacal editing and no close-ups. I want a start to finish proper concert film. Plus a docco!

Well, I'm one of the few that didn't have too much of an issue with the MDNA Tour film, so...

Plus, for various reasons, some of us don't get to see the actual tour live, so those films are important....IMPORTANT I tell ya!!!! I'll take a so-so one over none at all, or some amateur attempt by fans.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jonas Akerlund does it this time around considering... (tour film and/or doc).

I'll take that.

I'd be so excited for this if Jonas is the one directing it. His editing of Nobody Knows Me for IGTTYAS is quite frankly a masterpiece.

After the MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray fiasco I'm not even sure I want a tour film if it will be like that. Plus in this day and age of modern technology we'll have lots of nice fan filmed gigs anyway :lmao:

Obviously I'm being inflammatory as obviously I want a proper tour DVD but I don't want spliced songs from different gigs with 'grainy' special effects, super-soft lens, maniacal editing and no close-ups. I want a start to finish proper concert film. Plus a docco!

It would be a great idea, but yes I myself would also want a full concert dvd as well.. She did both for Reinvention so she can do it for this tour as well

Uh, the Reinvention Tour film was never properly released...it leaked on the internet sometime after that era.

this!!! and i'd die for a doc about reharsal, how the show is created and so on....