Living For Love needs to be our Pride theme song!

Guest Norig

It was one of the first songs that was played at today's Berlin Pride Parade. Followed shortly by Material Girl, Like A Prayer and Vogue :-)

I posted a video. LFL is right at the beginning, MG shortly after, LAP towards the end.

Guest Medoner

She stood by her beliefs all this time. She was one of the first chicks ever to say fuck you i support who i support

It's been my pride them since December. I can't get enough of it and it is perfect for Pride and beyond.

I actually welled-up listening to it after yesterday's SC ruling. Who knew I had a heart!?!

There were people in the parade wearing the matador outfit! So it's clearly an inspirational tune!

just so people know, tidal has a playlist named "pride" to celebrate legalised gay marriage in the US, they included everyone from cher, britney, to gags and the spice girls - and NOTHING from madonna. a few fans already complained on their twitter & they had the nerve to ask "which song?" to add, and still now 15hours later haven't added it.

of course they added bey's single ladies.

Nobody uses Tidal.

And yes. Living For Love is a revolution of love!

Was reading about tidal in the blind items. Apparently, Jay-z is a terrible boss with no business sense and firing people left , right and centre. The whole thing is a mess!

Did anyone lose here LFL at any of the Prides?

Guest madonnalovaus

In a perfect world the govt or some community body would run a national awareness campaign to explain the Supreme Court ruling and what it means for equal rights and they would use LFL for the soundtrack with a shazam feature to see the new video using footage from pro-equality rallies and also splicing it into the original video but superimposing footage of homophobic acts and anti-equality rallies on to the minotaurs as she casts them aside. #IfOnly

I heard LFL in NY this saturday outside the Century 21 store... I was proudly singing and moving along

• 2 weeks later...