Madonna's Impact on Pop Culture

She essentially built the house that everyone else—Britney, Beyoncé, Nicki, Gaga, Sky, Rihanna, Katy, Ariana, even Kanye—all now get to call home.

She devised the archetype of pop stardom as we know and understand it today. And, with the exception of Michael Jackson—the King of Pop to her Queen—Madonna’s enduring impact on popular culture remains pretty much unequaled.

Pitchfork 2015

Liked the video but I agree with Stephen, the ending was rather strange. Kudos to the maker for finding and incorporating all the relevant interview snippets. Great to see positive remarks about Madonna and her impact.

What a weird turn that video took towards the end. Totally made by a Joan of Arcer :lol:

Definitely. Joan of Arcer with a grain of Tragic Girl.

:lmao: Yes, the ending was pure Joan of Arcer style. Loved it but the ending was definitely unusual to say the least.

I thought the ending was very appropriate, especially the quote "may God [Madonna] bless you all."

LOL anyway it's always good to see newer artists praising M. (Then again, she invented them. Thanking her is the least they should do).

Yes, that's why certain members are bashing it, but mostly those who I ignore

You should be proud of it. Loved all of the pop girls and stars praising Madonna and the fashion trends she started. Plus the catwalk scenes. The ending was kind of sad and unusual with "the Queen is slayed" part (hence the Joan of Arcer reference ) - but just personal views and you did an excellent job. Great to see Madonna fans putting in such an effort in acknowledging her influence and praising her.