Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

I don't know if this has been posted, but I booted up my Xbox 360 and Madonna is the main pic on the Music tab. Is someone paying for promotion? I'm shocked! I don't remember seeing Living For Love or Ghosttown featured on Xbox, so this one is definitely getting a push. And it's nice to see that she got a Billboard 100 entry for this album! Yay! :)

I don't know if this has been posted, but I booted up my Xbox 360 and Madonna is the main pic on the Music tab. Is someone paying for promotion? I'm shocked! I don't remember seeing Living For Love or Ghosttown featured on Xbox, so this one is definitely getting a push. And it's nice to see that she got a Billboard 100 entry for this album! Yay! :)

That's massive! :tigger::tigger::tigger:

seems like as long as you have high views the first few days or week you get on a playlist easier and youtube/vevo promote the video better this is good to know :)

Guest eroticerotic

Im sure she is filming videos for the tour, so she could potentially film a fourth single vid

views but no sales

Oh shut the fuck up! Go to the chart thread so you can moan and complain like the rest of the other losers why the best female selling artist of all time latest sigle is not #1 on the charts. Aww her career only lasted 33 long years :'(

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh shut the fuck up! Go to the chart thread so you can moan and complain like the rest of the other losers why the best female selling artist of all time latest sigle is not #1 on the charts. Aww her career only lasted 33 long years :'(

Bloody hell did Bliss94s post really warrant that response? Eek

Guest Rachelle of London

I didn't even realise they put up a second "Making the video" on Vevo. Looked like such a fun shoot.

i dont really know how the vevo/youtube thing counts for anything other than saying something about youtube views ... but the video is now available on itunes (Australia anyway) which does count for sales so I have bought it (in leiu of having anything else to buy). I don't know why it wasnt on itunes when it was first released - views are good but surely they want to make money?

Bloody hell did Bliss94s post really warrant that response? Eek

Hey! don't be so rude. I have been a fin since 1987 ok? I am just dissapointed that views don't generate sales. And angry that young crap singers sell more records than my only idol.....

Hey! don't be so rude. I have been a fin since 1987 ok? I am just dissapointed that views don't generate sales. And angry that young crap singers sell more records than my only idol.....

Bliss94, I think you are quoting the wrong person. Chelle was actually defending you.

Don't worry about the young crap singers. They won't still be superstars in 30 years like Madonna.

Guest Rachelle of London

I wasn't being rude LOL. Read again.

Guest Rachelle of London

The younger singers are at the peak of their careers now. After 33 years the fact that Madonna is still competing with them is good enough. They will never have the accomplishments M has had. I don't think Madonna is losing any sleep because a Rita Ora single has more views on YouTube than her.

^ Exactly!

About the second "Making the video", I'm sure it was a long and tiring shoot but yes it sure looked like they all tried to have a fun time while doing it. So many people were involved! Some interesting images from that vid too. :smile:

bFOQ6GeR.gif

The younger singers are at the peak of their careers now. After 33 years the fact that Madonna is still competing with them is good enough. They will never have the accomplishments M has had. I don't think Madonna is losing any sleep because a Rita Ora single has more views on YouTube than her.

Word for word!

Female artist came and gone and Madonna is still here people!!! She's doing just fine!

BiM has nearly 35 million in just 2 weeks! Rita has only 9 million so far with Poison, Nicki Minaj "The night is still young" has over 27 million on Vevo. They have been released longer than BiM I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.