Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

Guest Rachelle of London

I haven't watched a video as often as this ever.... Such a shame that radio are not playing it, wonder what would have happened if this track and video was the lead single.

I've heard quite a few people saying theyve heard it on radio

We should do something to celebrate the 30 millions when it comes! But what?

has anyoe seen diplo's dj set? on his snapchat he often shares a few of his famous songs that he's spinning. i heard lean on & the justin bieber track but nothing of bitch I'm madonna yet. could have missed it though but since he obviously supports her and respects/loves her i thought we'd hear more of him playing it

[update #19: "Bitch, I'm Madonna" and "Devil Pray" sent out to radio] “Bitch, I’m Madonna” is the third single off Madonna’s Rebel Heart

Universal Music France confirms that both “Bitch, I’m Madonna” and “Devil Pray” have been sent out to radio.

Madonna’s third single “Bitch, I’m Madonna” is directed towards the younger generations, while they hope “Devil Pray” will be hit amongst her older fans.

No video for “Devil Pray” has been planned for now, because Madonna is currently in rehearsal mode for her upcoming Rebel Heart Tour.

Over 29M views :)

Read more: www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/05/08/bitch-im-madonna-will-be-the-third-single-off-madonnas-rebel-heart/#ixzz3efAVOFRw

Not sure if anyone has seen this but it made me laugh its basically what it would sound like in real life without the music some jokes are pretty good....CHris Rocks voice lol https://youtu.be/X579raKjc7Y
Hopefully i posted link ok its my first time

#BIMVideo is Madonna's most liked video on VEVO + her 5th most-watched online video...it reached all that in 13 days.

What's her most watched video?

^ GMAYL

oh wow I wouldn't have guessed that. I was thinking LAP, Vogue or even Celebration. I guess it was those Superbowl views.

oh wow I wouldn't have guessed that. I was thinking LAP, Vogue or even Celebration. I guess it was those Superbowl views.

All her videos had been taken down at some point, and all her views lost. Had that not happened, I think 4 Minutes would be in the lead.

All her videos had been taken down at some point, and all her views lost. Had that not happened, I think 4 Minutes would be in the lead.

Yes, 4 Minutes had 75 mil views when it was deleted.

Not sure if anyone has seen this but it made me laugh its basically what it would sound like in real life without the music some jokes are pretty good....CHris Rocks voice lol https://youtu.be/X579raKjc7Y

Hopefully i posted link ok its my first time

OMG, this is hilarious!! hahah

And yes "Hung Up" surpassed GMAYL recently... It is at 62.5 million and climbs faster than GMAYL.

But GMAYL is highest in Vevo currently.