Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

They were going faster during the weekend...but it looked to average about 1.5 million views a day...within a month or two Madonna will have Her first Vevo Certified (100 mil.views) Music Video...Bitch, I Love Madonna...naa nana naa na

oh this is so exciting..its like she just started her career..BIM is her 2015 "Everybody"..first chart hit..Diplo Mark Kamins..aaaww..

Not sure why the views on vevo.com now are higher than the ones on YouTube/Vevo- not sure if that's the case for all titles now, but it had been the reverse in recent times.

Mmm for me it has always been higher on Vevo, I thought they just updated faster than youtube

Went to a straight friends house yesterday and his wife told me "he keeps playing that damn Madonna video over and over (after I showed it to him)!!! :rotfl:

Went to a straight friends house yesterday and his wife told me "he keeps playing that damn Madonna video over and over (after I showed it to him)!!! :rotfl:

I love people who love #bitchimmadonna. :-)

I also have a friend that really wasn't into 'Rebel Heart' or much of Madonna even, and surprised me when he played it and said loved it.

Yaaasssss!!!! :clap:

Where's my new Madonna video? Oops sorry, force of habit. We've been so blessed lately.

lol I hear that!

I am just soaking this era up (UP UP UP UP!!)!!!