Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

What's the rate now? 1 million per day?

I wish the last part was longer. I wanna see just M for one whole minute, humping the wall or whatever she loves to do.

1.5+ million a day. And has blue shirt humping mdna is my favorite

I wish they would release a remix video, was that just a rumor?

Maybe the fansites saw the teaser vids before they were posted and just thought one was coming out (since some of the teasers and behind the scenes use the remix) ?

I thought there'd be one, cause it looks to me like there's so much extra footage!

I

Is the guy holding the Nicki screen the same guy from the Celebration music video??

The mix of the video seems to be different and it's not the Diplo mix either. The video mix is more energetic than the flat one on the album it's the same structure (contrary to to the Diplo one that does not have as many Bitch i'm Madonna choruses) but the sound is more layered.

Maybe the fansites saw the teaser vids before they were posted and just thought one was coming out (since some of the teasers and behind the scenes use the remix) ?

I thought there'd be one, cause it looks to me like there's so much extra footage!

I

I'm sure there was plenty. Extra footage from the two teasers not in the vid.

teaswercombiamendedat7.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

Is the guy holding the Nicki screen the same guy from the Celebration music video??

Nope that's Sheik he started dancing for M in 2012. Black guy in Celebration is Hypnosis who has been her dance since 2005.

YEs YES YES!!!!

Up UP UP UP!!! Get that 24 million!!! Fuck 24! Get that 25 million!!

fuck 25! gimme a 69!...oh wait... :laugh:

Is it me or are the views going faster now?

Almost 24 million

They were going faster during the weekend...but it looked to average about 1.5 million views a day...within a month or two Madonna will have Her first Vevo Certified (100 mil.views) Music Video...Bitch, I Love Madonna...naa nana naa na