Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

All them hos at work getting pumped for the weekend are blasting this. They're all like EW I HATE IT SHE'S SO OLD, yet playing it nonstop.

I HATE FAKE ASS FRAUDULENT HOES LIKE THAT

I'm loving this article, obviously something was lost in translation, it literally says "Madonna leads BB Hot 100 with B*** I'm Madonna" :chuckle:

Madonna encabeza el top Hot 100 de Billboard con 'B*** I'm Madonna'
Madonna encabeza la lista del Hot 100 de Billboard con su nuevo tema 'B*** I'm Madonna'. Según Nielsen Music, la cantante logró 2.6 millones de reproducciones en todo Estados Unidos con su canción.
El tema es el tercer sencillo del material 'Rebel Heart' y ha sido el único de los singles de ese CD que ha logrado ser número uno en el top 100. 'B*** I'm Madonna' se convierte en el 57º número uno de la cantante dentro de las listas de popularidad de Billboard

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I can't deal with this video ... too much!!! Although I find recreating some bits of it a bit difficult!! !:!:!! !!!!?!?!?!?!

start with the bathtub dance

Billboard's mid-year readers poll results are up. Link

First Half MVP - Madonna in 3rd with 7%

Best Music Video - Bitch I'm Madonna - Madonna in 3rd with 10%

Silly fan voted poll but good to see M's name in the Top 3 for visibility and promo purposes!

Guest ditaluver

I know it's a bad thought but since Jimmy Fallon hurt himself and can't do his show for several days let's cross fingers they'll rerun Madonna's episode

Fuck that! Let's have her host instead and perform every night

Guest bluejean

Can anyone tell me...

How many views does the average "well known" hit song have on YouTube? Despite lack of chart success and radio airplay do you think this will be considered a hit in terms of exposure?

Like if she ever does a Greatest Hits Tour 10 years from now and she plays this will all the casual fans know it? :lol:

Up up up up!! Get that 21 million!!!!

Good lord, this is making my head spin!!! Go M!!!!!!!

What's the rate now? 1 million per day?

I wish the last part was longer. I wanna see just M for one whole minute, humping the wall or whatever she loves to do.