Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

The first act I see something Like

BIM

Best night

Deeper and deeper (with rescue me)

Nobody knows me

Addicted (M playing guitar)

Devil prays

WRONG

Best night after BIM? That's a terrible, terrible flow. SUPER HI NRG and then BAM ERRRRONE GO TO SLEEP. No.

Act 1: The Bitch Get Off My Pole Act

Holy Water / Cougar Orgy Intro

Holy Water

Bitch I'm Madonna

S.E.X.

Thief of Hearts (Diplo Cums on Madonna's Face Mix)

Unapologetic Bitch

Veni Vidi Vici (with a huge climax)

I personally believe that this song, is, uh, interesting, not my cup of tea, definitely nothing I would ever play or listen to, also kind of makes me question people's taste in music, not Madonna's of course, but people's, in general, but I actually really like it, don't get me wrong, and I'm glad it's doing well. Very happy for Madonna. I mean, I'm happy we got two good songs off of this album, you know? Like, two songs that are actually good. So it's cool that the third single is, you know, a fun little diddy.

:dead: :dead:

Not the 1st time I read that, :lol:

It's a shame Madonna is knee deep in tour prep as a weeks worth of promo...an assault on the radio as some TV spots to lap up the huge buzz of BIM this week/next week could get the song potentially into the top 20 and have some impact on the songs downloads and dare I say it.....some AirPlay stateside!

God imagine if Fallon was this week.....

Express yourself

Then open your heart

Vogue

Nobody knows me

Then frozen

GGW

Revolver

Then gang bang.

She often did a mid tempo song as second or third song.

I really see madonna say alright blabla city. You can call me M tonight and then. The lyrics goes on

so

so the combination of a crazy viral video...plus #1 in sales....is not enough to put her on top?

Either way I'm so profoundly proud of Her and even more proud to be a Madonna fan...This is only the first week (a few days of views and streams were considered for the "week", including the single EP sales)...I'm guessing it'll rise higher by next week and the weeks to come if the views, streams and sales continue this way...I love Her so much, I bow at Her feet!!!

I personally believe that this song, is, uh, interesting, not my cup of tea, definitely nothing I would ever play or listen to, also kind of makes me question people's taste in music, not Madonna's of course, but people's, in general, but I actually really like it, don't get me wrong, and I'm glad it's doing well. Very happy for Madonna. I mean, I'm happy we got two good songs off of this album, you know? Like, two songs that are actually good. So it's cool that the third single is, you know, a fun little diddy.

Lmao. Reminds me of someone but I won't say who.

The first act I see something Like

BIM

Best night

Deeper and deeper (with rescue me)

Nobody knows me

Addicted (M playing guitar)

Devil prays

Hey this is actually sounds pretty fucking great! It'd be really fun to start off the show with BIM.

so

so the combination of a crazy viral video...plus #1 in sales....is not enough to put her on top?

its not no.1 in overall digital sales. Not even in Top100.

I love this video because it doesn't feel forced or like Madonna trying to give her fans or the public what they want or rather what they feel she should be doing. It feels real and authentic and exactly where she's at right now. That's all I want from an artist. I just want them to be real whether it suits anyone or not.

I can't decide what part of the video is my favorite part. There are so many.

I know everyone has their own experience of an artist and their work but this song has a very deep meaning for me and my moments as well as moments for so many other people are in this video. I love it.

Not sure if this was posted...

BIM video getting some love from WIRED mag:

http://www.wired.com/2015/06/audio-visuals-24/

“Bitch I’m Madonna”—Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj

Madonna and Jonas Åkerlund team up again (they’ve worked together many times before on videos such as “Music” and “Ray of Light”) to make this wild hodgepodge of celebrity cameos and mayhem. It’s certainly the yin to Taylor Swift’s yang with the “Bad Blood” video, and between the two all the famous people in the world have now been accounted for. Also, it’s got the return of AyaBambi, the beautiful dancing not-twins-but-lovers from Snakehips’ “Forever Pt. II” video, which we posted earlier this year, because we loved Aya Sato and Bambi Sato so much in it. More AyaBambi in 2015!

Bitch I'm Madonna

wow! almost 19 million!...and someone said its best peak would be 20m by saturday night, at this point 22-23 by sunday night which will equal or add a little the 11 million counted in the first week....hope it gains some sales still to hold onto the hot 100 for one more week!

I love this video because it doesn't feel forced or like Madonna trying to give her fans or the public what they want or rather what they feel she should be doing. It feels real and authentic and exactly where she's at right now. That's all I want from an artist. I just want them to be real whether it suits anyone or not.

I can't decide what part of the video is my favorite part. There are so many.

I know everyone has their own experience of an artist and their work but this song has a very deep meaning for me and my moments as well as moments for so many other people are in this video. I love it.

I love many parts of this video but the two most special moments for me are when Rocco and David appear. Enthusiastic and unequivocal in their support of Madonna.

Rocco, first at the Tonight Show performance, and now in the music video.

qKdUkUXl.gif

David dancing up a storm with proud mama cheering him on.

YSlNe3nI.gif

That's why she got custody of Rocco and David if I were them would I want to around my awesomeness mom or fuddy duddy daddy no question about it MADONNA! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love many parts of this video but the two most special moments for me are when Rocco and David appear. Enthusiastic and unequivocal in their support of Madonna.

Rocco, first at the Tonight Show performance, and now in the music video.

qKdUkUXl.gif

David dancing up a storm with proud mama cheering him on.

YSlNe3nI.gif

David's a great dancer!