Bitch I'm Madonna video. Acclaimed viral SMASH!

this is the Madonna we all know & love - when she gets it all perfectly right. where everything just seamlessly comes together at the right time and the right moment.

Love the shirt and print. They posted this early June on FB.

11390538_823723141016420_554730570148432

ME TOO. I love it so much! :D

I hope it's made available to purchase soon!!

On my facebook and I'm seeing the...erm... gays of the world are coming out

Wow. Just saw Madonna's video for "Bitch, I'm Madonna."

Yikes. Is it possible to be a sad parody of yourself? I mean, without realizing it? I kept waiting for French and Saunders to show up and make it all better..

giphy-211.gif

Sounds like some whores on here

2hicfon.gif

The video was meant to draw in the haters. Even though they may bitch about the video like Jai Brooks today on Twitter but you know what? He linked the video and a whole bunch of people probably saw it and gave it hits who may not have.

Most of these haters are falling right into Madonna's hands.

I think this video will be a huge moment in her career and another iconic middle finger to the people who doubt her.

Had to google brooks, got I hate these you tubers, only one I like is the Irish one who's name I can't remember lol

What happened to rock n roll?!! Bring back real stars!! Rant over

On my facebook and I'm seeing the...erm... gays of the world are coming out

Wow. Just saw Madonna's video for "Bitch, I'm Madonna."

Yikes. Is it possible to be a sad parody of yourself? I mean, without realizing it? I kept waiting for French and Saunders to show up and make it all better..

giphy-211.gif

Sounds like some whores on here

2hicfon.gif

^^ Sounds like some Ray of lighters I know.

:lmao:

I personally believe that this song, is, uh, interesting, not my cup of tea, definitely nothing I would ever play or listen to, also kind of makes me question people's taste in music, not Madonna's of course, but people's, in general, but I actually really like it, don't get me wrong, and I'm glad it's doing well. Very happy for Madonna. I mean, I'm happy we got two good songs off of this album, you know? Like, two songs that are actually good. So it's cool that the third single is, you know, a fun little diddy.

I personally believe that this song, is, uh, interesting, not my cup of tea, definitely nothing I would ever play or listen to, also kind of makes me question people's taste in music, not Madonna's of course, but people's, in general, but I actually really like it, don't get me wrong, and I'm glad it's doing well. Very happy for Madonna. I mean, I'm happy we got two good songs off of this album, you know? Like, two songs that are actually good. So it's cool that the third single is, you know, a fun little diddy.

Hahahaha

LFL seems the more likely of openers and BIM being the closer. The last two Tours she has opened with the first track. Then Drowned World obviously the 1st track from ROL

haha I think the opposite. BIM makes so much sense as an 'get the party started' opener, while LFL's message is more in line with a closing song.

Guest ditaluver

The more and more I listen to BIM I think it should be the opening number!!

this is what I envision. it is the perfect way to start the party!

You're all wrong. It's going to be Holy Water. It'll be a 10 minute interlude of that little bassline mixed in with sey insults, sexy visuals, it'll all build up to Madonna making her fabulous appearance a la Girlie Show / Confessions Tour, then she'll start yelling at everyone to get off her fucking pole and finally start singing and all our heads will explode.

By year's end (and potentially much sooner), it could become her most watched video on Youtube/Vevo besting GMAYL. The third single that could!

Wow this video continues to have MAJOR impact! :shock:

I'm thinking BIM should be the opener for the Bitch I'm Madonna Tour but maybe it could be the closer and she can sweep the stage after all the dancers leave.

anigif_original-29918-1434571132-5.gif

haha I think the opposite. BIM makes so much sense as an 'get the party started' opener, while LFL's message is more in line with a closing song.

LFL could also work as an opener like it does on the album because it's the opening salvo in terms of being independent and moving forward and not letting a break up get you down or a terrible situation. Which moves into the rest of the show with that independent Rebel Heart spirit. It could also work as a closer I agree but I almost feel like in that sense then she needs to do LAP again right before LFL closing. That's too similar to The MDNA Tour though if she used a choir but damn that would be perfect.

BIM would make sense as the closer because she presents the show and the message and then bam all of that leads to the ultimate point that Bitch, She's Madonna. Plus it will be an awesome jam dance track to end with, would bring down the house.